rio65

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2006
What core2 is better below the price / productivity with dispersion? Or it is full bosh? It would be desirable to buy core2, such, that with good or not so bad, but dispersion guaranteed, that it is enough, for the result which copes with difficulty, and in срu pre is realistic. It - only 6300, it will be disseminated in 2 times. What from them it is more favorable for me? As so is necessary finds payment that is required for dispersion, a good refrigerator. What from them it is better to intend in the same parameter? Extremely big "dispersion" has a small priority before simply equality with for. Approximately as - the increase in profit two times costs increase there have arrived to the price four times of a level 6300. 1.5ò1.5 =2.25 (speed more in once and is half - the price in 2 times). The priority does not change the phenomenon. Thanks.

Kurg

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
First, some questions.

1. Guh?
2. Uhh, say what?
3. Buh?

Second, if my non sequitur translator is working I think really the 6300/6400 are a sweet spot. I got a 6600 because I got a discount, but really those lower end chips have better price performance especially if you overclock.

rio65

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2006
If I correctly understand, all cpu Core 2 Duo are equally heated on identical frequencies. Therefore with increase of nominal frequency of cpu, we shall rest not a drain in overclocking potential most cpu, against the optimum temperature mode provided by the silent fan. From this point of view, at the price of younger models are most preferable. I so think...
1. Guh?
2. Uhh, say what?
3. Buh?
?

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
If I correctly understand, all cpu Core 2 Duo are equally heated on identical frequencies. Therefore with increase of nominal frequency of cpu, we shall rest not a drain in overclocking potential most cpu, against the optimum temperature mode provided by the silent fan. From this point of view, at the price of younger models are most preferable. I so think...
1. Guh?
2. Uhh, say what?
3. Buh?
?

Wot the hell?

Either you're typing in Cyrillic or are seriously stoned, dude.

Doughbuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
Okay, I sorta understand, but that's because I speak Chinglish all the time...

Yes, the TDP (Thermal Design Power) of all the Core 2's except for the X6800 is the same at 65 (or was it 68)W, so the overclocking potential of them is the same.

The best one price/performance wise is the e6300, since the additional 2mb cache the e6600 offers does not offset the price. I hope this answers your question.

sailer

Splendid
1. Guh?
2. Uhh, say what?
3. Buh?
?

Aside from all the technical stuff, I generally think its wisest to buy the best cpu that the budget can afford. To buy less will usually lead to disappointment, with the thought playing in the back of the mind "I could have, I would have, I should have...". To buy more than the budget can afford has its own troubles.

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
CaptRobertAprilDude, what's wrong with my typing???

Well, let's put it this way. Your utilization of the English language demonstrates significant deficiencies which hinder the efficiency of comprehension by a non-polyglot reader.

In other words, I dunno wot you wrote. Nothing personal, dude, and definitely no disrespect intended but I no spikka wotever Inglish you write. Sorry!

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
CaptRobertApril

polyglot? do you really cannot understand the simple text?

I dunno wot you wrote.
for example

- What core2 is better below the price / productivity with dispersion?

The price/productivity what? Chart? Line? Ratio? And why would you want a core2 that is below that line without defining the parameters of what line you're discussing? What is dispersion? Dispersion of heat? Dispersion along the charted line?

- Or it is full bosh?

If bosh is intended as "nonsense" then the sentence should be reordered to: "Or is it full bosh" which is still painfully awkward structuring, but at least comprehensible.

- It would be desirable to buy core2, such, that with good or not so bad, but dispersion guaranteed, that it is enough, for the result which copes with difficulty, and in срu pre is realistic.

I have an advanced degree from an American university and I have read this multiple compound sentence several times and still don't know what it says.

- It - only 6300, it will be disseminated in 2 times.

To disseminate is to disperse or spread. Again you are relating back to your original query of dispersion and it is unknown what particular quality the dispersion refers to.

- What from them it is more favorable for me? As so is necessary finds payment that is required for dispersion, a good refrigerator. What from them it is better to intend in the same parameter? Extremely big "dispersion" has a small priority before simply equality with for. Approximately as - the increase in profit two times costs increase there have arrived to the price four times of a level 6300. 1.5ò1.5 =2.25 (speed more in once and is half - the price in 2 times). The priority does not change the phenomenon. Thanks.

Damn, dude. This is kinda like when you translate "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" into Russian and back again into English and end up with "The vodka was plentiful but the meat was rotten."

Again, far be it for me to disrespect a poster with "different" language skills, but I no capish.

Sorry.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
I think what you're trying to say is that his English has an odd disparity between dispersion pattern / performance / legibility. This it is may be bosh, but it's desirable to, that, insult his English therein, must be enough, but possibly not by the density which copes with difficulty. It will be disseminated in 2 times. What in paragraphs it is more favorable for him? What from them it is better to intend in the same paragraph?

Now there is it a Bayesian-calculated similarity between it English and Standard Chinese, but I assure you native language which English.

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
I think what you're trying to say is that his English has an odd disparity between dispersion pattern / performance / legibility. This it is may be bosh, but it's desirable to, that, insult his English therein, must be enough, but possibly not by the density which copes with difficulty. It will be disseminated in 2 times. What in paragraphs it is more favorable for him? What from them it is better to intend in the same paragraph?

Now there is it a Bayesian-calculated similarity between it English and Standard Chinese, but I assure you native language which English.

Good one, dean!

我越来越头疼

That is Chinese translated to:

I am getting a headache!

:D

sailer

Splendid
Damn, dude. This is kinda like when you translate "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" into Russian and back again into English and end up with "The vodka was plentiful but the meat was rotten."

Again, far be it for me to disrespect a poster with "different" language skills, but I no capish.

Sorry.

Good comparison of translators. Reminds me of an old game called post office, where one person would give a message and it would be passed on to someone else and so forth. By the time the message had gone through 20 or so people, the result bore no relation to the original.

Other than that, and this is only a guess, since the OP has Rio in his name, he might be from Brazil and as I remember, their native language is Portuguese. A translator program may take the to Spanish, then to English, then to gibberish or whatever. Don't know for sure, only a guess.

PSYCHoHoLiC

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
guys.. why pick on the guy for his use of the english language? Im pretty sure he speaks something other than english, and used an online translator to translate his question to english so we could read it on this forum.

Stewartwi

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2006
- What core2 is better below the price / productivity with dispersion?

The price/productivity what? Chart? Line? Ratio? And why would you want a core2 that is below that line without defining the parameters of what line you're discussing? What is dispersion? Dispersion of heat? Dispersion along the charted line?

- Or it is full bosh?

If bosh is intended as "nonsense" then the sentence should be reordered to: "Or is it full bosh" which is still painfully awkward structuring, but at least comprehensible.

- It would be desirable to buy core2, such, that with good or not so bad, but dispersion guaranteed, that it is enough, for the result which copes with difficulty, and in срu pre is realistic.

I have an advanced degree from an American university and I have read this multiple compound sentence several times and still don't know what it says.

- It - only 6300, it will be disseminated in 2 times.

To disseminate is to disperse or spread. Again you are relating back to your original query of dispersion and it is unknown what particular quality the dispersion refers to.

- What from them it is more favorable for me? As so is necessary finds payment that is required for dispersion, a good refrigerator. What from them it is better to intend in the same parameter? Extremely big "dispersion" has a small priority before simply equality with for. Approximately as - the increase in profit two times costs increase there have arrived to the price four times of a level 6300. 1.5ò1.5 =2.25 (speed more in once and is half - the price in 2 times). The priority does not change the phenomenon. Thanks.

Sorry.

OMG! This had me cracking up at work so hard I was crying. My boss thought I was losing my mind.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Processor manufacturers generally rate groups of processors at the maximum allowed thermal dispersion. They don't generally give you a scale to assess heat to performance. Some web sites will occasionally do this, using a power meter.

Nobody can answer your question unless they know of a specific review to point to, that compares all four Core 2 Duo desktop models.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
guys.. why pick on the guy for his use of the english language? Im pretty sure he speaks something other than english, and used an online translator to translate his question to english so we could read it on this forum.
I would help him if I could understand what he's trying to ask. It's a bit tough though.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
I hope to god english isnt his native launguage, if it is, then where royally screwed as a race.
Irony at its finest? ;) :p
:D That is classic... :D
An instant classic for sure. Perhaps I just found a new sig? :D :D

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Well, here's a correct way of saying this:

"I hope to God English isn't his native language! If it is, we're royally screwed as a race."