HELP: ICM-532 tiny webcam - driver needed for XP

Dear group
I've got an ICM laptop camcorder which I can't get to work in XP.
Can anyone recommend a source for a driver?
Many thanks
Johnboy
1 answer Last reply
More about help tiny webcam driver needed

    Oops that should have read "webcam" - not "camcorder"!

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:44:28 GMT, JohnBoy <johnBoy@some.net> wrote:

    >Dear group
    >I've got an ICM laptop camcorder which I can't get to work in XP.
    >Can anyone recommend a source for a driver?
    >Many thanks
    >Johnboy

Webcams Laptops Camcorders Tiny Windows XP Peripherals