Oh wow! Events

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 4:52:02 PM

It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
possible for all the 'extra' events.
I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest (did
this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also got two
Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or ghosts and other
assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the distance).

I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And I
have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have found
ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed out on the
Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :) ).

I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I have
been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not sleep
either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland, finally the
last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep around 5am my
time.

I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I have
gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was just
thinking about something like it last night)
Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!

I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)

Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing some
other colour. :)  They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric, Fire,
Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween, Island,
Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot, Shadow, Silver,
Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped, White and Yellow.

Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet. :)

daramark

More about : wow events

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 9:30:15 PM

What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
> possible for all the 'extra' events.
> I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest (did
> this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also got
> two Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or ghosts and
> other assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the distance).
>
> I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And I
> have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have found
> ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed out on the
> Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :) ).
>
> I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I have
> been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not sleep
> either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland, finally the
> last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep around 5am my
> time.
>
> I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I have
> gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was just
> thinking about something like it last night)
> Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!
>
> I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)
>
> Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
> Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing
> some other colour. :)  They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric,
> Fire, Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween,
> Island, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot, Shadow,
> Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped, White and
> Yellow.
>
> Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet.
> :)
>

> daramark

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 9:30:16 PM

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.
>

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
>> possible for all the 'extra' events.
>> I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest
>> (did this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also
>> got two Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or ghosts
>> and other assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the distance).
>>
>> I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And I
>> have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have found
>> ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed out on
>> the Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :) ).
>>
>> I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I have
>> been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not sleep
>> either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland, finally
>> the last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep around 5am
>> my time.
>>
>> I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I
>> have gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was
>> just thinking about something like it last night)
>> Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!
>>
>> I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)
>>
>> Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
>> Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing
>> some other colour. :)  They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric,
>> Fire, Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween,
>> Island, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot,
>> Shadow, Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped,
>> White and Yellow.
>>
>> Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet.
>> :)
>>

>> daramark
>>

>bodcat - what is your petpet gallery - I am always checking those out to
>see where my stands - mine is doctorgunner02
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 4, 2005 11:09:14 PM

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.

To eat....
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 11:09:15 PM

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
>> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.
>
> To eat....

now that's just cruel *says the jetsam with the pepito tail sticking out of
his mouth*
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 11:42:08 PM

stephanier1975

"J Bremer" <doctorgunner03@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
>> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.
>>

>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
>>> possible for all the 'extra' events.
>>> I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest
>>> (did this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also
>>> got two Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or
>>> ghosts and other assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the
>>> distance).
>>>
>>> I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And
>>> I have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have
>>> found ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed
>>> out on the Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :) ).
>>>
>>> I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I
>>> have been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not
>>> sleep either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland,
>>> finally the last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep
>>> around 5am my time.
>>>
>>> I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I
>>> have gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was
>>> just thinking about something like it last night)
>>> Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!
>>>
>>> I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)
>>>
>>> Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
>>> Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing
>>> some other colour. :)  They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric,
>>> Fire, Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween,
>>> Island, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot,
>>> Shadow, Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped,
>>> White and Yellow.
>>>
>>> Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet.
>>> :)
>>>

>>> daramark
>>>

>>bodcat - what is your petpet gallery - I am always checking those out to
>>see where my stands - mine is doctorgunner02

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 4, 2005 11:42:09 PM

> stephanier1975
>

> "J Bremer" <doctorgunner03@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
>>> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.
>>>

>>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>>bodcat - what is your petpet gallery - I am always checking those out to
>>>see where my stands - mine is doctorgunner02
>>

>thanks - looks like well on your way
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 5, 2005 1:05:38 AM

daramark wrote:
> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
> possible for all the 'extra' events.
<snip>

My birthday was also near the end of June (the 27th), so belated happy
birthday to you too! :)

Didn't notice any increase in events tho, but did get a Puppyblew off
the Fruit Machine together with, was it, 4000 NP (IIRC).

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

"Christine K." <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D abtpo$skb$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> daramark wrote:
>> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
>> possible for all the 'extra' events.
> <snip>
>
> My birthday was also near the end of June (the 27th), so belated happy
> birthday to you too! :)
>
> Didn't notice any increase in events tho, but did get a Puppyblew off the
> Fruit Machine together with, was it, 4000 NP (IIRC).

Happy belated birthday to you too! I didn't know you could win Petpets from
the Fruit Machine; Congrats!!

daramark
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft