Oh wow! Events

It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
possible for all the 'extra' events.
I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest (did
this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also got two
Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or ghosts and other
assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the distance).

I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And I
have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have found
ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed out on the
Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :)).

I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I have
been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not sleep
either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland, finally the
last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep around 5am my
time.

I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I have
gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was just
thinking about something like it last night)
Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!

I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)

Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing some
other colour. :) They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric, Fire,
Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween, Island,
Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot, Shadow, Silver,
Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped, White and Yellow.

Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet. :)

daramark
9 answers Last reply
More about events

    What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
    Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.

    bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
    > Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.

    To eat....

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    >> What do you need the aquatic petpet for? Which one?
    >> Check my gallery, I might have one for ya.
    >
    > To eat....

    now that's just cruel *says the jetsam with the pepito tail sticking out of
    his mouth*

    stephanier1975

    daramark wrote:
    > It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
    > possible for all the 'extra' events.
    <snip>

    My birthday was also near the end of June (the 27th), so belated happy
    birthday to you too! :)

    Didn't notice any increase in events tho, but did get a Puppyblew off
    the Fruit Machine together with, was it, 4000 NP (IIRC).

    --
    Christine in Vantaa, Finland
    christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

    "Christine K." <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > daramark wrote:
    >> It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
    >> possible for all the 'extra' events.
    > <snip>
    >
    > My birthday was also near the end of June (the 27th), so belated happy
    > birthday to you too! :)
    >
    > Didn't notice any increase in events tho, but did get a Puppyblew off the
    > Fruit Machine together with, was it, 4000 NP (IIRC).

    Happy belated birthday to you too! I didn't know you could win Petpets from
    the Fruit Machine; Congrats!!

    daramark

    Did that aquatic petpet work for you?

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > It was my birthday near the end of June, and I tried to be on as much as
    > possible for all the 'extra' events.
    > I did get more Faerie quests, including another Fountain Faerie quest (did
    > this one cancel out my other one that I haven't used yet?). I also got
    > two Spooky map pieces. And maybe some of the 'bug brothers' or ghosts and
    > other assorted junky ones (you hear a chant off in the distance).
    >
    > I also found a couple of petpet paintbrushes for 10,000one the SW. And I
    > have been finding two dubloon pieces for 1 NP, and once each I have found
    > ten dubloon coins for 10,000 and 12,000 NP on the SW. I missed out on the
    > Freezing Scroll for 10, 000 (I needed more NP :)).
    >
    > I couldn't really restock on the 3rd (I just can't get the timing, I have
    > been missing the Garage Sale for a long while too), but I could not sleep
    > either, so I played NQII (I'm at the Watchtower in Faerieland, finally the
    > last level). I left the window open when I went to sleep around 5am my
    > time.
    >
    > I hopped on near noon my time and within doing the wheels and stuff I have
    > gotten another Spooky Map piece, and, more importantly (and I was just
    > thinking about something like it last night)
    > Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion!!!
    >
    > I looked it up, over 200k pure NP. Or use it for three avatars. :)
    >
    > Let's see, Jetsam wanna fight (need it), Chomp (need it) and the
    > Transmogrification one (need it). And then I can paint the darn thing
    > some other colour. :) They can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Darigan, Electric,
    > Fire, Ghost, Gold, Green, Grey (another avatar I need!), Halloween,
    > Island, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Red, Robot, Shadow,
    > Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Spotted, Starry, Strawberry, Striped, White and
    > Yellow.
    >
    > Four potential avatars for one pet. Now I just need an aquatic petpet.
    > :)
    >

    > daramark

World Of Warcraft Events Video Games