i want to cry :(

nikolov

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
im so sad..looking at my asus striker extreme layed on my bed, with her pci express 1 slot dead, beside that she's working still..she's so sexy and quiet, too quiet and cold..not breathing as she could, because of me, because im stupid...i just hope i ll be able to rma it and they ll save her.. i dont wanna trust her life is over, not i dont..my sweet lovely motherboard, you are my love, come on god of motherboard and save her, save her, save her, please ! i ll be a good gentle boy now i promise..no more forcing on her, no more wounds, only kisses and carresses /hugs

Xazax310

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
I would advise a shrink, helpful people....

I mean think about it. your posting about your mobo which you broke in a forum full of strangers i think its a cry for attention,

or you just stupid...... :D

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
man i feel sorry for you. I mean i felt angry when i broke my $20 sound card but a brand new $400 mobo dieing in your very hands so quickly is just...shocking *goes to weep silently* :cry:

I just hope you can rma it though :!:

pshrk

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
C'mon guys, I think (hope) it was said/typed in a joking manner. It does suck to spend all that money (for a currently overpriced motherboard) and then not be able to use it.

Edit: I do think the OP went a little overboard though... made me feel kinda weird reading it.

VelFog

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2006
wow...

let me tell you that this mobo aint as great as the price suggests
it is however a very sexy bish :)

can't oc to save its life but oh well...nice marketing by asus, sold me