  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 7:19:03 PM

I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
work. Is this possible and how to do?

Thanx

herman

More about : webcam home work

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:54:27 AM

"hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
> I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
> work. Is this possible and how to do?

Have a look at the free, unlimited Basic version of HomeSentinel
at http://bobday.vze.com.

-- Bob Day
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:22:08 AM

"Bob Day" ...
> at http://bobday.vze.com.
didn't ask
but I'm gonna tell him anyway,
that tcpgatekeeper worked on
ME laptop just now just fine.
Related resources
October 27, 2004 7:38:05 PM

Check this out.
http://xstudio.ca/pcsupport/internet/webcamtools.html

"hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
> I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
> work. Is this possible and how to do?
>
> Thanx
>
> herman

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 1:59:19 AM

"hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
> I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
> work. Is this possible and how to do?
>
> Thanx
>
> herman

Take a look at the free, unlimited, Basic version of