webcam at home see at work

I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
work. Is this possible and how to do?

Thanx

herman

"hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
> I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
> work. Is this possible and how to do?

Have a look at the free, unlimited Basic version of HomeSentinel
at http://bobday.vze.com.

-- Bob Day

"Bob Day" ...
> at http://bobday.vze.com.
didn't ask
but I'm gonna tell him anyway,
that tcpgatekeeper worked on
ME laptop just now just fine.

"hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
> I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
> work. Is this possible and how to do?
>
> Thanx
>
> herman

Take a look at the free, unlimited, Basic version of