webcam at home see at work

I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
work. Is this possible and how to do?

Thanx

herman
4 answers Last reply
More about webcam home work

    "hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
    > I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
    > work. Is this possible and how to do?

    Have a look at the free, unlimited Basic version of HomeSentinel
    at http://bobday.vze.com.

    -- Bob Day

    "Bob Day" ...
    > at http://bobday.vze.com.
    didn't ask
    but I'm gonna tell him anyway,
    that tcpgatekeeper worked on
    ME laptop just now just fine.

    Check this out.
    http://xstudio.ca/pcsupport/internet/webcamtools.html

    "hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
    > I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
    > work. Is this possible and how to do?
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > herman

    "hermie" <hermie@coqui.net> wrote in message
    > I want to activate my webcam at home and want to see it via internet on my
    > work. Is this possible and how to do?
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > herman

    Take a look at the free, unlimited, Basic version of
    HomeSentinel at http://bobday.vze.com

    -- Bob Day

Webcams Internet Peripherals