Recommended software for small business conferencing?

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a web chat between two offices in our company.
Unfortunately, NetMeeting seems to not want to work with our firewall (and
it's discontinued?).

Is there any other NetMeeting-like software that is recommended? Are there
some programs that work better with restrictive firewalls than others?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about recommended software small business conferencing

    http://xstudio.ca/pcsupport/productivity/webconferencing.html

    "Todd Calhoun" <anon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm trying to set up a web chat between two offices in our company.
    > Unfortunately, NetMeeting seems to not want to work with our firewall (and
    > it's discontinued?).
    >
    > Is there any other NetMeeting-like software that is recommended? Are
    there
    > some programs that work better with restrictive firewalls than others?
    >
    > Thanks.

Webcams Firewalls Software Peripherals