Recommended software for small business conferencing?

Tags:
  • Webcams
  • Firewalls
  • Software
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 30, 2004 3:20:39 PM

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a web chat between two offices in our company.
Unfortunately, NetMeeting seems to not want to work with our firewall (and
it's discontinued?).

Is there any other NetMeeting-like software that is recommended? Are there
some programs that work better with restrictive firewalls than others?

Thanks.

More about : recommended software small business conferencing

October 27, 2004 7:40:13 PM

http://xstudio.ca/pcsupport/productivity/webconferencin...

news:p 4udnTfkJM4J08HcRVn-gg@speakeasy.net...

!