  • Microsoft
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 1, 2004 3:15:00 AM

We have an old Veo Stingray USB webcam which is about 4 years old. I
just started to use it again. However I don't like the software included by
Veo. For example, when you save video emails, they are in the .exe format.
That's a no-no today.

Right before I stopped using this camera a few years ago, either Veo
or someone recommended a free Microsoft program that you can download that
will integrate with your webcam. I installed this program and it worked
great. Unfortunately, I can't remember its name. Can someone help?

More about : microsoft product webcam

October 2, 2004 1:23:38 AM

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:15:00 GMT, "History Fan"
<IReallYHATeSPam@IReallYHAteSPam.com> wrote:

> We have an old Veo Stingray USB webcam which is about 4 years old. I
>just started to use it again. However I don't like the software included by
>Veo. For example, when you save video emails, they are in the .exe format.
>That's a no-no today.
>
> Right before I stopped using this camera a few years ago, either Veo
>or someone recommended a free Microsoft program that you can download that
>will integrate with your webcam. I installed this program and it worked
>great. Unfortunately, I can't remember its name. Can someone help?

could be a program call amcap.exe do a google for it, it is available
and very simple.

bl