Same Log on Problem as Jagdish

Hello. I have the exact same problem that Jagdish described. I have
followed Ivee's recommendation as follows:
To access it, click Start>run, then, in the box type in regedit
Hit ok.
Now on the left of your screen look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
now, click the, then follow this path
Click on
software, then, Microsoft, then windows NT, then current version, then
winlogon...click to highlight winlogon, and now you will see on the right
side of the screen a list of values, etc. Click on a blank spot on that
screen and scroll down until you see userinit. It should read as follows,

C:\Windows\system32\Userinit.exe

and it does read as above. what next?

Thanks for any help

Next would be to quote directly from this "Jagdish" as to the problem they
are having. Not many will go searching for their post to help you. Or you
could always post with the problems that YOU are having as most are not mind
readers.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"arch-i-boy" <arch-i-boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I have the exact same problem that Jagdish described. I have
> followed Ivee's recommendation as follows:
> To access it, click Start>run, then, in the box type in regedit
> Hit ok.
> Now on the left of your screen look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
> now, click the, then follow this path
> Click on
> software, then, Microsoft, then windows NT, then current version, then
> winlogon...click to highlight winlogon, and now you will see on the right
> side of the screen a list of values, etc. Click on a blank spot on that
> screen and scroll down until you see userinit. It should read as
> follows,
>
> C:\Windows\system32\Userinit.exe
>
> and it does read as above. what next?
>
> Thanks for any help

here is the problem that Jaqdish had

Previously whenever I used to log on, computer used to open with desktop and
from their I used to go to the program according to my need. Since yesterday
things changed and now suddenly whenever I log on my computer window opens.
As far as I know I have not changed any parameter, neither my scheduled task
shows the change.
Explanation to this change will be of great help to me.
Thanks.

"Richard Urban" wrote:

> Next would be to quote directly from this "Jagdish" as to the problem they
> are having. Not many will go searching for their post to help you. Or you
> could always post with the problems that YOU are having as most are not mind
> readers.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)
>
> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>

> "arch-i-boy" <arch-i-boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello. I have the exact same problem that Jagdish described. I have
> > followed Ivee's recommendation as follows:
> > To access it, click Start>run, then, in the box type in regedit
> > Hit ok.
> > Now on the left of your screen look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
> > now, click the, then follow this path
> > Click on
> > software, then, Microsoft, then windows NT, then current version, then
> > winlogon...click to highlight winlogon, and now you will see on the right
> > side of the screen a list of values, etc. Click on a blank spot on that
> > screen and scroll down until you see userinit. It should read as
> > follows,
> >
> > C:\Windows\system32\Userinit.exe
> >
> > and it does read as above. what next?
> >
> > Thanks for any help