  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 4:17:25 AM

I took a broken fishing pole to the repair shop and when i tried to get
it fixed it said that it wasnt broken. Why is that?

More about : broken

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 7:26:05 AM

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:17:25 -0700, minah_me@webtv.net (Its Only
Millah) wrote:

>I took a broken fishing pole to the repair shop and when i tried to get
>it fixed it said that it wasnt broken. Why is that?

The repair shop is only for toys... I don't think the rod is a toy?
If it is a toy they may have forgotten to add it to the database for
what can be repaired - I think that's the same error message that was
given for a couple things that were forgotten when the repair shop
first opened.

- Nichole
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:19:18 PM

Its Only Millah wrote:
> I took a broken fishing pole to the repair shop and when i tried to get
> it fixed it said that it wasnt broken. Why is that?

I had the same thing.

Henny