problem with SDB??

Last response: in Video Games
July 7, 2005 10:18:21 PM

Hi

I am trying to transfer some items from my SDB to my shop but it does
not take no matter what I do. Is there a problem?
I have just started Firefox, it has been off the whole day.

Henny

More about : problem sdb

July 7, 2005 10:18:22 PM

any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
> Hi
>
> I am trying to transfer some items from my SDB to my shop but it does
> not take no matter what I do. Is there a problem?
> I have just started Firefox, it has been off the whole day.
>
> Henny

I cannot use quickstock at the moment so I think they have probs.
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:18:22 PM

It's fixed now.

Diep wrote:
> I can't use Quickstock either. I guess everyone is having the same problems.
> It doesn't submit!
July 7, 2005 10:34:30 PM

Les wrote:
> any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I am trying to transfer some items from my SDB to my shop but it does
>>not take no matter what I do. Is there a problem?
>>I have just started Firefox, it has been off the whole day.
>>
>>Henny
>>

> I cannot use quickstock at the moment so I think they have probs.
yeah, I checkedd the board, like I should have done first ;-) and
everyone has the same probs.....

Henny
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:18:19 AM