  • CD-Rom
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 6, 2005 3:01:05 PM

AU got turned on and started to download sp2 but hasnt fully downloaded the
update but it tells me that i have a download of sp2 to be installed. i know
for a fact that AU hasnt fully downloaded sp2 .i have the sp2 cd and want to
use it to install sp2 if i use the cd will AU still try to download sp2 if so
how can i delete what AU has started to download?

More about : automatic updates

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 3:15:03 PM

if i use the cd to install sp2 will i still be able to recieve updates from
AU with out it downloading sp2 from windows update

"kh" wrote:

> AU got turned on and started to download sp2 but hasnt fully downloaded the
> update but it tells me that i have a download of sp2 to be installed. i know
> for a fact that AU hasnt fully downloaded sp2 .i have the sp2 cd and want to
> use it to install sp2 if i use the cd will AU still try to download sp2 if so
> how can i delete what AU has started to download?
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 6:07:59 PM

kh wrote:
> if i use the cd to install sp2 will i still be able to recieve updates from
> AU with out it downloading sp2 from windows update
>
> "kh" wrote:
>

>>AU got turned on and started to download sp2 but hasnt fully downloaded the
>>update but it tells me that i have a download of sp2 to be installed. i know
>>for a fact that AU hasnt fully downloaded sp2 .i have the sp2 cd and want to
>>use it to install sp2 if i use the cd will AU still try to download sp2 if so
>>how can i delete what AU has started to download?

Yes it should recognize that SP2 was installed.

gls858
!