Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What happened to the Macpadd/David Free thread?

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
November 9, 2009 2:20:31 AM

I'm only posting here because this is where the thread was, but I was wondering what happened to it...? I was keeping up with the events of the thread, and suddenly it disappeared, and no news or anything to say what happened. Anyone know?
November 9, 2009 8:10:59 AM

My 5 cents are that it was deleted by mods for becomeing pretty much spam arena for David Free's multiple identities.
November 9, 2009 8:52:26 AM

I figured that might be it, I just wasn't sure, which is why I posted. I was hoping maybe Tuan would see this and reply, or that he would post something explaining what happened, etc. This is the most tech drama I've seen in a long time, and I wanna see how it plays out, lol.
Related resources
November 9, 2009 9:32:56 AM

Same here. I think they will respond but later today. Considering Tuan is in the US he must be still asleep :p 
November 9, 2009 9:47:30 AM

We decided at first to let them speak their mind, but unfortunately they kept spamming the thread with nonsense dribble, so it was removed. But, there really isn't much left to say since they ran out of arguments.
November 9, 2009 9:59:59 AM

Indeed if they were left to spamming that means tehre really had nothing usefull to say :) 
Its a pity though, could of just locked it and leave it as reference for people that google the company. They should be allowed to see how the managers work :) 
Might prevent some people from buying and having to do business with them.
November 9, 2009 10:31:16 AM

Yeah, the truth is that Free was screwed and his spam was getting downright stupid. I've been monitoring what happened since the very beginning, and I think you've pretty much proven that you're in the right in every respect on this one Tuan. I noticed a few people posting that they didn't like the way you handled it or whatever, but I think they're plain wrong, if exposing fraud at worst or poor customer service at best is not considered legitimate journalism, I don't know what is. I don't want to start the whole debate up on this thread though again (not like there's much debate anyways, with you providing evidence, and Free spamming/trying to flame you), I was just wondering what had happened to the thread. Glad to know it's pretty much reached a conclusion, though I'm curious to see how his "business" continues after being exposed like this.
November 9, 2009 7:49:03 PM

*** off.
November 9, 2009 7:58:58 PM

Can we ban this fool?
Actually it is probably not worth the effort.
It is time for the small child to go and play some place else (I am sure there must be a busy road near by where you live).
November 9, 2009 8:20:59 PM

Yeah, I'm just going to leave this thread up for another few hours, so people who want to know can see what happened to the original thread, and then I'm going to delete it. You can spam with Beowulf all you want nottuan, but I hope you have better things to do throughout your day than sit on this forum and spam.
November 9, 2009 9:24:14 PM

Thanks Tuan, I'll leave this thread up until probably 7 PM PST or so for people to see that, and then I'm going to delete it because nottuan is just going to keep spamming.
November 9, 2009 9:30:44 PM

We banned him. :) 

November 9, 2009 11:46:26 PM

hahahaha Free got pwned.
November 10, 2009 12:14:30 AM

Hehe, nice job. I guess I'll just leave this thread up then.
November 15, 2009 2:12:27 AM

Looks like we touched a nerve. Michael Free has taken down his Digg, Reddit and 420 Friendly accounts, unfortunately for him they're all saved in the google cache. Including the one where he offers, online, in writing, to "join forces" with another pot dealer. Awesome.
February 23, 2010 1:38:24 PM

Oh my God....you are still on this?

David...you and your son are both perverted, drugged up scam artist. The more you bitch the more you prove you have something to hide.

You are a scam...you know this now please shutup. You sell a slab of aluminum with shelf liner on the back of it. Get over yourself and go smoke up with your son.
February 23, 2010 3:42:43 PM

This topic has been closed by Mrface
!