Finished it! NQII

YAY! After playing all night, sometime near 6 am my time I finally finished
NQII on Evil earning myself 30,000 NP and a Tooth of Terask.

The finalhit site says this is a fairly good weapon, unless you won it. :)
Typical, I get to win the worst of the Evil prizes. I think it's right up
there with the Talinias Whittling Knife that I got for beating the game on
Normal (but looking at the other prizes the Knife is not that bad). I was
hoping for Scuzzys Comb, Ramtors Spellbook, or maybe Halo of Devilpuss so of
course I got this one.

I read somewhere that you can only win once one prize for beating the game
on Insane, but you can win many times on Evil and get prizes each time. Is
this true?

My luck says that I would just keep winning Tooths. lol

And how did/is the experiment going with carting around Dad's Rusty Sword to
use in the final battle?

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> YAY! After playing all night, sometime near 6 am my time I finally finished
> NQII on Evil earning myself 30,000 NP and a Tooth of Terask.

Well done.

> The finalhit site says this is a fairly good weapon, unless you won it. :)
> Typical, I get to win the worst of the Evil prizes. I think it's right up
> there with the Talinias Whittling Knife that I got for beating the game on
> Normal (but looking at the other prizes the Knife is not that bad). I was
> hoping for Scuzzys Comb, Ramtors Spellbook, or maybe Halo of Devilpuss so of
> course I got this one.
>
> I read somewhere that you can only win once one prize for beating the game
> on Insane, but you can win many times on Evil and get prizes each time. Is
> this true?
>
> My luck says that I would just keep winning Tooths. lol
>
> And how did/is the experiment going with carting around Dad's Rusty Sword to
> use in the final battle?

I am half way through on evil and still have the father's sword - I
guess I have sort of lost interest as I haven't played for a couple of
weeks. I will try and get myself back into it and I will try the sword
as I as really want to to know the truth.

TRENDING THREADS