    Same here too

    "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    news:42ce8c52$0$93294$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl...
    > Diep wrote:
    >> You find 350 Neopoints!!!
    >>

    >> You find: Yellow Kacheek Plushie
    > yeah, I had the same.
    >
    > Henny

    Mmmmm I got a Rainbow petpet paintbrush and 50,000np
    Oooooooo "suddenly wakes up" i got the same as you lot lol hehe..

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml
    >
    > Get 'em while they're hot!

    Today I got
    You find 500 Neopoints!!!

    You find: Red Blumaroo Plushie

    Thanks.
    I forgot about it today LOL

    Diep wrote:
    > Today I got
    > You find 500 Neopoints!!!
    >

    > You find: Red Blumaroo Plushie

    me too. I think everyone always gets the same.

    Henny

    Les wrote:
    > http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml
    >
    > Get 'em while they're hot!

    You find 250 Neopoints!!!

    You find: Cloud Ixi Plushie

    --
    I can take it, I can make it.
    Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

    Les wrote:
    > http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml

    umm, was today a dud or was it just me?

    "You find 150 Neopoints!!!

    Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "

    No cute plushie or anything :(
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    --

    Raindrop wrote:
    > Les wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml
    >

    > umm, was today a dud or was it just me?
    >
    > "You find 150 Neopoints!!!
    >
    > Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "
    >
    > No cute plushie or anything :(
    > waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    no, just that was....... I had too only 150 np

    Henny

    I got 150 NP also, I keep my toys in my gallery. If you want you can look at
    them.

    Les wrote:
    > http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml
    >
    > Get 'em while they're hot!

    thats better! You find 700 Neopoints!!!

    You find: Green Koi Plushie

    --
    I can take it, I can make it.
    Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
    http://cindyalexander.com

    Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this thread
    going.

    Thanks again. I keep forgetting about this, so YA, keep the thread going!!!

    "Diep @shaw.ca>" <diep<NOSPAM> wrote in message
    > Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this
    > thread going.

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, it was written:
    > Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this
    > thread going.

    Bleh. Missed that one, somehow. :/

    --
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
    never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

    Today's prize:

    213 NP and Blue Lupe Plushie.

Games Video Games