news:U%Sze.210535$El.22283@pd7tw1no...
> Today I got
> You find 500 Neopoints!!!
>

> You find: Red Blumaroo Plushie

Diep wrote:
> Today I got
> You find 500 Neopoints!!!
>

> You find: Red Blumaroo Plushie

me too. I think everyone always gets the same.

Henny

Raindrop wrote:
> Les wrote:
>
>> http://www.neopets.com/mcd/process_dailyprize.phtml
>

> umm, was today a dud or was it just me?
>
> "You find 150 Neopoints!!!
>
> Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "
>
> No cute plushie or anything :(
> waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no, just that was....... I had too only 150 np

Henny

I got 150 NP also, I keep my toys in my gallery. If you want you can look at
them.

Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this thread
going.

Thanks again. I keep forgetting about this, so YA, keep the thread going!!!

"Diep @shaw.ca>" <diep<NOSPAM> wrote in message
> Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this
> thread going.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, it was written:
> Today we had a Blue Techo Plushie and 274 NP. That's weird. Keep this
> thread going.

Bleh. Missed that one, somehow. :/

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our