How do I get to these places?

First, where do I find the McDonalds freebies? I'm wracking my brains looking for it. Not just a link, where is
it on the site?

Second, do the World Challenges have a link yet? Or can you only get to it through the News?

Also, I'm still paying my 10 NP, winning lots of NP playing my favorite games for the hour, but my name doesn't
show up on the score board. Other people have much lower scores than I do and they are winning the jackpot. What
gives? Any ideas? Yes, I'm paying the 10 before every game.

bel
4 answers Last reply
More about places

    Phoenix [avianatrix@yahoo.com] said

    > Also, I'm still paying my 10 NP, winning lots of NP playing my favorite games for the hour, but my name doesn't
    > show up on the score board. Other people have much lower scores than I do and they are winning the jackpot. What
    > gives? Any ideas? Yes, I'm paying the 10 before every game.

    If you click on "scores" it will show who you were matched against and
    what you and they scored and therefore who won each round.

    In article <MPG.1d38cd5cc6537769989759@nntp.dsl.pipex.com>, les789@hotmail.com says...
    > Phoenix [avianatrix@yahoo.com] said
    > >
    > > Also, I'm still paying my 10 NP, winning lots of NP playing my favorite games for the hour, but my name doesn't
    > > show up on the score board. Other people have much lower scores than I do and they are winning the jackpot. What
    > > gives? Any ideas? Yes, I'm paying the 10 before every game.
    >
    > If you click on "scores" it will show who you were matched against and
    > what you and they scored and therefore who won each round.

    Yeah, I've won every match, but not showing up on the boards.

    bel

    "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > First, where do I find the McDonalds freebies? I'm wracking my brains
    > looking for it. Not just a link, where is
    > it on the site?

    On the Welcome to Neopets page on the top of the right hand column (the one
    were the polls are at the bottom of). It's shaped like a big Gold Star.

    > Second, do the World Challenges have a link yet? Or can you only get to
    > it through the News?

    How about if you bookmark the page form the News, that way it's always in
    your favourites?

    > Also, I'm still paying my 10 NP, winning lots of NP playing my favorite
    > games for the hour, but my name doesn't
    > show up on the score board. Other people have much lower scores than I do
    > and they are winning the jackpot. What
    > gives? Any ideas? Yes, I'm paying the 10 before every game.

    Uhm, no idea. I haven't tried yet.

    daramark

    In article <ZUEze.9173$is5.924653@news20.bellglobal.com>, dara.butler@sympatico.ca says...
    > "Phoenix" <avianatrix@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > First, where do I find the McDonalds freebies? I'm wracking my brains
    > > looking for it. Not just a link, where is
    > > it on the site?
    >
    > On the Welcome to Neopets page on the top of the right hand column (the one
    > were the polls are at the bottom of). It's shaped like a big Gold Star.

    Thanks so much!

    bel

    > > Second, do the World Challenges have a link yet? Or can you only get to
    > > it through the News?
    >
    > How about if you bookmark the page form the News, that way it's always in
    > your favourites?
    >

    > > Also, I'm still paying my 10 NP, winning lots of NP playing my favorite
    > > games for the hour, but my name doesn't
    > > show up on the score board. Other people have much lower scores than I do
    > > and they are winning the jackpot. What
    > > gives? Any ideas? Yes, I'm paying the 10 before every game.
    >
    > Uhm, no idea. I haven't tried yet.
    >
    > daramark

Games Video Games