I went to run, msconfig,diagnostic startup, rebooted machine. Why is it
asking me to reactivate windows? It say hardware has changed and now I must
reactivate. Does this happen every time you run in diagnostic mode? Any help
on this would be great.

Rick & Deb wrote:
> I went to run, msconfig,diagnostic startup, rebooted machine. Why is
> it asking me to reactivate windows? It say hardware has changed and
> now I must reactivate. Does this happen every time you run in
> diagnostic mode? Any help on this would be great.

No it does not..
What happens when you attempt to activate?

--
<- Shenan ->

Sorry I didn't wait. I had just made a ghost image the day before and just
reloaded. I can do it again if you would like to know. It has done that on 3
different occasions. It seems to me that one time I had to reactivate.