Anyone know if the toys are in Canada too?

The McDonalds happy meal ones??
10 answers Last reply
More about anyone toys canada

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > The McDonalds happy meal ones??

    looking on the canadian mcdonalds website for them directs me over to the
    amercian one with this useful note:

    Happy Meals

    You are about to leave mcdonalds.ca for the Corporate U.S. McDonald's
    website. Content on the Happy Meals website site is not fully bilingual. The
    same Happy Meals programs run in the U.S. and Canada.

    so i'd assume so :)
    i'm gonna try to get some gelerts
    -jessie

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > The McDonalds happy meal ones??

    and in Holland? or only US..........

    Henny

    bodcat1 wrote:
    > The McDonalds happy meal ones??

    Apparently not (yet). You'll have to check with McD.

    Ref: The latest issue of Neopian Times Editorial:

    QUOTE
    Pleaaase could you put Neopet toys in the UK Happy Meals at McDonalds?
    D: We're totally dying out here. Well, I am atleast. It's rather unfair
    that people just in the US and Australia should get them, don't you
    think? - the_coolster98

    We would love to, but this is really up to McDondalds. WIth any luck,
    they will choose to expand our Happy Meal promotion into other
    countries. I hope so as my family would love to be able to get a Neopets
    Happy Meal :)
    UNQUOTE

    --
    Christine in Vantaa, Finland
    christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > The McDonalds happy meal ones??

    I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert and
    the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered (Checked?) and I
    don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.

    daramark

    Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
    "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
    some major rare item LOL!!!

    > Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
    > "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
    > some major rare item LOL!!!

    But can you get the Space Faerie as a Battledome Challenger from them?

    daramark

    I didnt.....

    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
    >> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
    >> some major rare item LOL!!!
    >

    > But can you get the Space Faerie as a Battledome Challenger from them?
    >
    > daramark

    Is the prize code behind the sticker on the tag?

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
    > "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
    > some major rare item LOL!!!
    >
    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > >> The McDonalds happy meal ones??
    > >

    > > I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert
    > > and the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered
    (Checked?)
    > > and I don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.
    > >
    > > daramark

    There is a star shaped tag. Its right on that.

    "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
    > Is the prize code behind the sticker on the tag?
    >
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
    >> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
    >> some major rare item LOL!!!
    >>
    >> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> > I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert
    >> > and the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered
    > (Checked?)
    >> > and I don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.
    >> >
    >> > daramark

    Thanks. The kids removed those tags. They asked about the prizes, but
    didn't say anything about the star shaped tags when I said I couldn't find
    the codes.

    > There is a star shaped tag. Its right on that.
    >

    > "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
    > > Is the prize code behind the sticker on the tag?

Games Video Games