Anyone know if the toys are in Canada too?

Last response: in Video Games
July 9, 2005 12:00:44 AM

The McDonalds happy meal ones??

More about : toys canada

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 1:34:30 AM

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> The McDonalds happy meal ones??

looking on the canadian mcdonalds website for them directs me over to the
amercian one with this useful note:

Happy Meals

You are about to leave mcdonalds.ca for the Corporate U.S. McDonald's
website. Content on the Happy Meals website site is not fully bilingual. The
same Happy Meals programs run in the U.S. and Canada.

so i'd assume so :)
i'm gonna try to get some gelerts
-jessie
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 2:23:33 AM

bodcat1 wrote:
> The McDonalds happy meal ones??

and in Holland? or only US..........

Henny
July 9, 2005 4:16:43 AM

bodcat1 wrote:
> The McDonalds happy meal ones??

Apparently not (yet). You'll have to check with McD.

Ref: The latest issue of Neopian Times Editorial:

QUOTE
Pleaaase could you put Neopet toys in the UK Happy Meals at McDonalds?
D: We're totally dying out here. Well, I am atleast. It's rather unfair
that people just in the US and Australia should get them, don't you
think? - the_coolster98

We would love to, but this is really up to McDondalds. WIth any luck,
they will choose to expand our Happy Meal promotion into other
countries. I hope so as my family would love to be able to get a Neopets
Happy Meal :)
UNQUOTE

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> The McDonalds happy meal ones??

I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert and
the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered (Checked?) and I
don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.

daramark
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 7:06:40 AM

Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
"Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
some major rare item LOL!!!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> The McDonalds happy meal ones??
>

> I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert
> and the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered (Checked?)
> and I don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.
>
> daramark

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 2:25:45 AM

> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
> some major rare item LOL!!!

But can you get the Space Faerie as a Battledome Challenger from them?

daramark
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 6:49:31 AM

I didnt.....

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
>> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
>> some major rare item LOL!!!
>

> But can you get the Space Faerie as a Battledome Challenger from them?
>
> daramark

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 12:07:26 PM

Is the prize code behind the sticker on the tag?

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
> some major rare item LOL!!!
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> The McDonalds happy meal ones??
> >

> > I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert
> > and the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered
(Checked?)
> > and I don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.
> >
> > daramark
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 7:36:30 PM

There is a star shaped tag. Its right on that.

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> Is the prize code behind the sticker on the tag?
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Ya, I just got 2 checkered and one green -all flotsam.
>> "Rare" prize code wasnt so great... I gave my daughter one, watch hers be
>> some major rare item LOL!!!
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> >

>> > I checked at the mall's McD and yes they are there. I liked the Gelert
>> > and the Lupe. The Poogle was OK. There is Cloud and Checkered
> (Checked?)
>> > and I don't remember much else, it was just a quick look.
>> >
>> > daramark

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 1:47:26 PM

Thanks. The kids removed those tags. They asked about the prizes, but
didn't say anything about the star shaped tags when I said I couldn't find
the codes.

!