I thought I got it working but ...

I finally see the video on the pc with the camera.
I finally can control the pc from the camera and from
the internet.
I am using webcam32.

But...
when I try to see the camera from another pc inside my network does
not let me see it.
Let me check if I can see from outsite: no.

I can see the demo video from www.camerapad.com but not mine.

Help.

Have you opened the port if on router? Make sure you are looking for the
right port, the webcam broadcast port, not the streaming video port
David