mark

When my users sign into the pc a small box saying acces denied appears.
We then click the ok button, it comes back twice more then clears and the
user can use the pc under ther login as normal.
Whats going on ?
I am the admin and they are normal users. It does not do it to my admin
account.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Mark,

It means some program is in the startup group that the limited users do not
have sufficient privileges for which to run. There are two ways of
approaching this, but both have a similar first step: Identify the program.
Use the steps here to identify which:

How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

Then, you can either add the proper permissions to the program folders'
security tab, or leave the program disabled.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone