Help with camerapad and webcam32?

Changing localhost for the ddns name help a lot but I am still have
problems. that is besides not having the knowledge to fix this
problem.

Lets see:

<applet code="JavaCamPush.class"
codebase="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80/applet"
archive="JavaCamPush.jar" width="320" height="240"><param name="URL"
value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80"><param name="cabbase"
value="JavaCamPush.cab">
</applet>

In the script above, If I place an 800 number for port to read <param
name="URL" value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800"> (I am using 80
and 800) I cannot see the video on the homepage at the pc with the
camera or from outsite my home network. I am able to control camera
from in or outside my home network. If I place a 80 in both location
I can control the camera and I can see the video at the pc with the
camera, another pc on my home network but not from outside.

This is the other example:

<applet width="320" height="240"
codebase="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80/camera"
archive="JavaCamPush.jar" code="JavaCamPush.class">
<param name="cabbase" value="JavaCamPush.cab">
<param name="URL" value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800">
</applet>

This one does not work at all.

Help.
PD - This is my camera address:
http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800

I have two more cameras on my network but they are IP cameras: ports
82 and 83.
1 answer Last reply
More about help camerapad webcam32

    If you are behind a router, you might look at the below site for
    router setup. Your ISP may also be blocking incomming traffic on
    port 80.

    On 12 Oct 2004 19:18:15 -0700, Norberto_Rivera@yahoo.com
    (Norberto Rivera) wrote:

    >Changing localhost for the ddns name help a lot but I am still have
    >problems. that is besides not having the knowledge to fix this
    >problem.
    >
    >Lets see:
    >
    ><applet code="JavaCamPush.class"
    >codebase="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80/applet"
    >archive="JavaCamPush.jar" width="320" height="240"><param name="URL"
    >value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80"><param name="cabbase"
    >value="JavaCamPush.cab">
    ></applet>
    >
    >In the script above, If I place an 800 number for port to read <param
    >name="URL" value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800"> (I am using 80
    >and 800) I cannot see the video on the homepage at the pc with the
    >camera or from outsite my home network. I am able to control camera
    >from in or outside my home network. If I place a 80 in both location
    >I can control the camera and I can see the video at the pc with the
    >camera, another pc on my home network but not from outside.
    >

    >This is the other example:
    >
    ><applet width="320" height="240"
    >codebase="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:80/camera"
    >archive="JavaCamPush.jar" code="JavaCamPush.class">
    ><param name="cabbase" value="JavaCamPush.cab">
    ><param name="URL" value="http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800">
    ></applet>
    >
    >This one does not work at all.
    >
    >Help.
    >PD - This is my camera address:
    >http://miracamera.blogdns.com:800
    >
    >I have two more cameras on my network but they are IP cameras: ports
    >82 and 83.

Webcams Cameras Peripherals