can a oylmups d 510 zoom be used as a webcam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 13, 2004 2:17:05 AM

Can a olympus d 510 zoom be used as a webcam if so how would I got about
setting it up to do this I am clueless.
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 9:08:45 PM

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:17:05 GMT, "DJboutit"
<Recordking@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>Can a olympus d 510 zoom be used as a webcam if so how would I got about
>setting it up to do this I am clueless.

You probably use the webcamdv software below to make your cam
work. If your cam has an analog video out, then you can connect
that to most any capture card/device.

http://www.orangeware.com/endusers/webcamdv.html
!