can a oylmups d 510 zoom be used as a webcam

Can a olympus d 510 zoom be used as a webcam if so how would I got about
setting it up to do this I am clueless.
1 answer Last reply
More about oylmups zoom webcam

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:17:05 GMT, "DJboutit"
    <Recordking@Hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Can a olympus d 510 zoom be used as a webcam if so how would I got about
    >setting it up to do this I am clueless.

    You probably use the webcamdv software below to make your cam
    work. If your cam has an analog video out, then you can connect
    that to most any capture card/device.

    http://www.orangeware.com/endusers/webcamdv.html

Webcams Zoom Olympus Peripherals