I reinstalled XP Pro w/SP2 and now when I minimize
Internet Explorer it shrinks down and hides behind the
green START tab. The only way I can get it back is to
double-click on the quick launch icon or move the task
bar down where it doesn't show anymore. Is there
something I missed? Has anyone ever had this problem
before?

Correction, I am using Avant Browser not IE. When using
IE it works ok. The problem is with Avant. Thanks anyway.

"Bill Thorngate" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Correction, I am using Avant Browser not IE. When using
> IE it works ok. The problem is with Avant. Thanks anyway.

Does it have an icon in the Notification Area? If so, double click the
icon.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

bill

Yeah that works also. Thanks

wrote in message
>> Correction, I am using Avant Browser not IE. When using
>> IE it works ok. The problem is with Avant. Thanks
anyway.

..aspx