Turmy Wakeable

Thanks, I got a toy sword.

"Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:R-adndVwnIKyvk3fRVn-qg@rogers.com...
> 12-1 NST

"Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:R-adndVwnIKyvk3fRVn-qg@rogers.com...
> 12-1 NST

Thanks! I got a Poet's Hat. Why can't he be hungry for yummy yummy
Cobrall?

daramark

STILL not eaten daramark??? Awwwwww - I don't go there any more cuz I have
three avatar petpets aging quite nicely - over 50 days each :eek:)

Poofykins and Poofykins II and Grudgit were all eaten by him :eek:(

Diane wrote:
> 12-1 NST

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and now your pet is a little stronger thanks to Turmaculus!!!

Henny