More about turmy wakeable

    Thanks, I got a toy sword.

    "Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
    news:R-adndVwnIKyvk3fRVn-qg@rogers.com...
    > 12-1 NST

    "Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
    news:R-adndVwnIKyvk3fRVn-qg@rogers.com...
    > 12-1 NST

    Thanks! I got a Poet's Hat. Why can't he be hungry for yummy yummy
    Cobrall?

    daramark

    STILL not eaten daramark??? Awwwwww - I don't go there any more cuz I have
    three avatar petpets aging quite nicely - over 50 days each :o)

    Poofykins and Poofykins II and Grudgit were all eaten by him :o(

    Diane wrote:
    > 12-1 NST

    You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
    and now your pet is a little stronger thanks to Turmaculus!!!

    Henny

Games Video Games