ms paint keeps leaving

January 7, 2005 2:08:49 AM

this program keeps on diapearing from the programs area and my desktop. I
know how to look for it by going to my computor, windows,system32, and
getting the executable there. But it doesnt 'stick' to the desktop nor to
the "all programs' area. How can i get it to stay put. It used to be handy
once ,with out having to go to the my computor area-thanks

More about : paint leaving

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 8:39:57 AM

Maybe it isn't installed. In the control panel, Add or Remove programs, on the left,
Add/Remove Windows Components, double-click accessories, scroll down to Paint and
check it. If it is installed uncheck it, okay out, go back and re-install.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

!