ms paint keeps leaving

this program keeps on diapearing from the programs area and my desktop. I
know how to look for it by going to my computor, windows,system32, and
getting the executable there. But it doesnt 'stick' to the desktop nor to
the "all programs' area. How can i get it to stay put. It used to be handy
once ,with out having to go to the my computor area-thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about paint leaving

    Maybe it isn't installed. In the control panel, Add or Remove programs, on the left,
    Add/Remove Windows Components, double-click accessories, scroll down to Paint and
    check it. If it is installed uncheck it, okay out, go back and re-install.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "MR" <mr@mr.com> wrote in message news:eZmqa9H9EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > this program keeps on diapearing from the programs area and my desktop. I
    > know how to look for it by going to my computor, windows,system32, and
    > getting the executable there. But it doesnt 'stick' to the desktop nor to
    > the "all programs' area. How can i get it to stay put. It used to be handy
    > once ,with out having to go to the my computor area-thanks

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP