IP Camera as a MSN webcam ?

Hi all,

I just bought a Sony network camera and I am just wondering if there
is a way (software ?) to use it for MSN webcam chat ?

Thanks for reading !

DarkskyZ

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:16:16 +0200, DarkskyZ wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I just bought a Sony network camera and I am just wondering if there
>is a way (software ?) to use it for MSN webcam chat ?

How are we supposed to know the reference name of your Sony camera ?

>How are we supposed to know the reference name of your Sony camera ?

Well it is a Sony SNC-VL10P.

DarkskyZ

\

> Well it is a Sony SNC-VL10P.

If that one has the Composite video output: BNC and you wire it to a dazzle
or composite video adapter on your computer you then should be able to
select that dazzle/or? driver in MSN Messenger.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:59:11 GMT, "bumtracks" <posted@usenet.bud>
wrote:

>\
>>
>> Well it is a Sony SNC-VL10P.
>
>If that one has the Composite video output: BNC and you wire it to a dazzle
>or composite video adapter on your computer you then should be able to
>select that dazzle/or? driver in MSN Messenger.

I yet thought about that but I was thinking of maybe a software
solution to get the network stream into MSN. I have spent some money
in the camera so I would like to avoid spending more in a Dazzle like
item.

Thanks,

DarkskyZ