How to restore a folder when deleted from Recycle Bin??

January 7, 2005 6:53:03 AM

How to restore a folder when also deleted from Recycle Bin??
I wan´t to restore a folder of 1,2 GB that was deleted.
Is there some 3:rd party program etc?

Thanks for some respons,
Greg
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:10:32 PM

Hi Greg

You 'may' be able to recover the folder:. Depends on whether is has been
overwritten or not yet:

http://www.geocities.jp/br_kato/
http://www.execsoft.com/undelete/undelete.asp

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"'greg" <'greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to restore a folder when also deleted from Recycle Bin??
> I wan´t to restore a folder of 1,2 GB that was deleted.
> Is there some 3:rd party program etc?
>
> Thanks for some respons,
> Greg
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:10:33 PM

Hi Will and thanks for quick respons. I found the files and restored them,
but I can´t
open them. There are pics and some logs from messenger etc. The folder that
they originally where placed was encrypted (with my own username). Any
suggestion how to open the files???

Greg

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi Greg
>
> You 'may' be able to recover the folder:. Depends on whether is has been
> overwritten or not yet:
>
> http://www.geocities.jp/br_kato/
> http://www.execsoft.com/undelete/undelete.asp
>
> --
>

> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "'greg" <'greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How to restore a folder when also deleted from Recycle Bin??
> > I wan´t to restore a folder of 1,2 GB that was deleted.
> > Is there some 3:rd party program etc?
> >
> > Thanks for some respons,
> > Greg

January 7, 2005 3:10:34 PM

You may want to tell the whole story now. About how they were deleted - by
you or a program? Did you do a repair/install at the time or since? Do you
have your encryption certificate backed up to a floppy? Did you change your
account in any way since?

Small stuff like that.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

"'greg" <greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 8F5EBB1-539D-45A7-AA8C-7012573E62F2@microsoft.com...
> Hi Will and thanks for quick respons. I found the files and restored them,
> but I can´t
> open them. There are pics and some logs from messenger etc. The folder
> that
> they originally where placed was encrypted (with my own username). Any
> suggestion how to open the files???
>
> Greg
>
> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi Greg
>>
>> You 'may' be able to recover the folder:. Depends on whether is has been
>> overwritten or not yet:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.jp/br_kato/
>> http://www.execsoft.com/undelete/undelete.asp
>>
>> --
>>

>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "'greg" <'greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How to restore a folder when also deleted from Recycle Bin??
>> > I wan´t to restore a folder of 1,2 GB that was deleted.
>> > Is there some 3:rd party program etc?
>> >
>> > Thanks for some respons,
>> > Greg

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:10:35 PM

Hi,I deleted them yesterday, manually from My Docs folder, after that I have
not repair/install/change my account etc. And I have not my enc-cert on a
floppy but my account is the same as yesterday. Any clue?

"Richard Urban" wrote:

> You may want to tell the whole story now. About how they were deleted - by
> you or a program? Did you do a repair/install at the time or since? Do you
> have your encryption certificate backed up to a floppy? Did you change your
> account in any way since?
>
> Small stuff like that.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)
>
> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>

> "'greg" <greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D 8F5EBB1-539D-45A7-AA8C-7012573E62F2@microsoft.com...
> > Hi Will and thanks for quick respons. I found the files and restored them,
> > but I can´t
> > open them. There are pics and some logs from messenger etc. The folder
> > that
> > they originally where placed was encrypted (with my own username). Any
> > suggestion how to open the files???
> >
> > Greg
> >
> > "Will Denny" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Greg
> >>
> >> You 'may' be able to recover the folder:. Depends on whether is has been
> >> overwritten or not yet:
> >>
> >> http://www.geocities.jp/br_kato/
> >> http://www.execsoft.com/undelete/undelete.asp
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> >> Will Denny
> >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> >> Please reply to the News Groups
> >>

> >> "'greg" <'greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 6:23:55 PM

If you found the files and restored them to the same place, and did not make
any changes to your system account, the files should open using the present
encryption certificate.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

"'greg" <greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 3B7BA6F-F191-4461-88A4-AE5971BEF75B@microsoft.com...
> Hi,I deleted them yesterday, manually from My Docs folder, after that I
> have
> not repair/install/change my account etc. And I have not my enc-cert on a
> floppy but my account is the same as yesterday. Any clue?
>
> "Richard Urban" wrote:
>
>> You may want to tell the whole story now. About how they were deleted -
>> by
>> you or a program? Did you do a repair/install at the time or since? Do
>> you
>> have your encryption certificate backed up to a floppy? Did you change
>> your
>> account in any way since?
>>
>> Small stuff like that.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard Urban
>>
>> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)
>>
>> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>>

>> "'greg" <greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 8F5EBB1-539D-45A7-AA8C-7012573E62F2@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi Will and thanks for quick respons. I found the files and restored
>> > them,
>> > but I can´t
>> > open them. There are pics and some logs from messenger etc. The folder
>> > that
>> > they originally where placed was encrypted (with my own username). Any
>> > suggestion how to open the files???
>> >
>> > Greg

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 9:23:33 PM

Greg,

Try a third-party data recovery tool like PC Inspector.

Data Recovery Tools:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/fwdatarecovery...
http://crazyone.tekmasters.com/datarecovery.html
--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"'greg" <'greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2F4E663-5A05-43A4-90E9-E07D290D1C68@microsoft.com...
How to restore a folder when also deleted from Recycle Bin??
I wan´t to restore a folder of 1,2 GB that was deleted.
Is there some 3:rd party program etc?

Thanks for some respons,
Greg
February 28, 2013 7:42:22 AM

Hello :hello:  ,

Recycle Bin deleted file recovery software is the perfect answer for your question how to restore deleted folder from Recycle Bin. Recently, even I was stuck under similar data loss situation in which I accidentally deleted an important Word document. When I was trying to restore it back from Recycle Bin I accidentally clicked on empty option instead of restore button and lost all my documents. I was very much worried as the document was important for my business meeting. Finally I got to know this tool which helped me to recover deleted documents from Recycle Bin. Just you have to follow the links mentioned below to download and use the software.

Software link: http://www.recoverrecyclebin.net/deleted-documents.html

Download link: http://www.recoverrecyclebin.net/download/recoverrecycl...

All the best,
James2ku
March 1, 2013 5:14:21 AM

There are many third party recovery programs that you can choose from out there.
Actually, after emptying the Recycle Bin, you also can restore your deleted folder back for free as long as you have not put new data to rewrite it.
Note: You should remember to back up your important data well before you delete or format something.
!