missing articles in shop!!

I just refreshed my shop to see if something had sold. I see that I
suddenly had 9 open places, where before I had none, but the amount in
the shop till was very little. is it possible that things just disappear
from the shop as well?

Henny

any1 wrote:
> I just refreshed my shop to see if something had sold. I see that I
> suddenly had 9 open places, where before I had none, but the amount in
> the shop till was very little. is it possible that things just disappear
> from the shop as well?
>
> Henny

Yes
I found that refreshing (f5) my shop would cause things to get eaten. I
click the shop button (as if going there for the first time) is a safer
way to refresh.

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

Raindrop wrote:
> any1 wrote:
>
>> I just refreshed my shop to see if something had sold. I see that I
>> suddenly had 9 open places, where before I had none, but the amount in
>> the shop till was very little. is it possible that things just
>> disappear from the shop as well?
>>
>> Henny
>

> Yes
> I found that refreshing (f5) my shop would cause things to get eaten. I
> click the shop button (as if going there for the first time) is a safer
> way to refresh.

Thanks for the answer.

and the strangest thing is that only 2 things had been sold. at least,
that's what I make from the total still available. will it come back? or
shall I put more things in the shop so as to fill it up again?

any1 wrote:

> and the strangest thing is that only 2 things had been sold. at least,
> that's what I make from the total still available. will it come back? or
> shall I put more things in the shop so as to fill it up again?

It won't come back. Write it off as a loss :(