newbi question

i just bougt a creative nx pro webcam

my first problem is that when using it through msn - motions are very slow
and"late"

is that normal??

benjo

"Benjo" <Benjo@centrum.dk> wrote in message
> i just bougt a creative nx pro webcam
>
> my first problem is that when using it through msn - motions are very slow
> and"late"
>
> is that normal??

Possibly. You may have a slow internet connection.

Marcus

yes but even if i try the cam in the local webcam monitor - without going
on the internet...

"Marcus Fox" <please-reply-via-newsgroup-th@-i-posted-to.com> skrev i en
meddelelse news:A2Fcd.1069$0L2.281@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

> yes but even if i try the cam in the local webcam monitor - without going
> on the internet...

Maybe there is a setting which lets you choose between faster refresh speed
or better quality. I know Yahoo Messenger has one.

Marcus