Turmy wakeable 10-11 am NST

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

    Thanks.
    I got a "Guide to Knighthood"

    Christine K. wrote:
    > You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
    > and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

    Thanks!!

    You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
    and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
    Your petpet is now level 2!

    Henny

    umm, was today a dud or was it just me?

    "You find 150 Neopoints!!!

    Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "

    No cute plushie or anything :(
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    --
    I can take it, I can make it.
    Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

    Agreed

    "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
    > umm, was today a dud or was it just me?
    >
    > "You find 150 Neopoints!!!
    >
    > Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "
    >
    > No cute plushie or anything :(
    > waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    >
    > --
    > I can take it, I can make it.
    > Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
    > http://cindyalexander.com

    I got a Turkey and Potato Dinner.

Games Green Gmail Video Games