Turmy wakeable 10-11 am NST

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 12:05:50 AM

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

More about : turmy wakeable nst

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:05:51 AM

Thanks.
I got a "Guide to Knighthood"

"Christine K." <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D au8th$een$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:05:51 AM

Christine K. wrote:
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

Thanks!!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
Your petpet is now level 2!

Henny
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:09:04 AM

umm, was today a dud or was it just me?

"You find 150 Neopoints!!!

Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "

No cute plushie or anything :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

Agreed

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> umm, was today a dud or was it just me?
>
> "You find 150 Neopoints!!!
>
> Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "
>
> No cute plushie or anything :(
> waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 1:18:54 AM

I got a Turkey and Potato Dinner.