Turmy wakeable 10-11 am NST

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks.
I got a "Guide to Knighthood"

Christine K. wrote:
> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
> and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!

Thanks!!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
Your petpet is now level 2!

Henny

umm, was today a dud or was it just me?

"You find 150 Neopoints!!!

Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another nifty prize! "

No cute plushie or anything :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

Agreed