Webcam drivers for XP Pro

Hi
I have 2 older webcams but no new drivers for XP
is there a program that will find the cams so i can use them again ?
regards
Hans

thom

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2003

"Hans Nelke" <gammon@(cube)tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

> Hi
> I have 2 older webcams but no new drivers for XP
> is there a program that will find the cams so i can use them again ?
> regards
> Hans

Hello Hans,

You don't mention the brand(s) of cameras you're talking about, but the
first place I'd look is in the "support" section of the manufacturers
website. I'm using an old (circa 1999) Intel cam I found at a garage sale
to stream the video on my site. It didn't come with any software, but I was
able to find and download the XP-drivers from the Intel site, so I suppose
it's possible you could have the same luck with your relics, as I did mine.
:)

Regards,
Thom

www.crampy.com/webcam.htm

Hi Thom
Both company have foldet so no Homepage :)))
regards
Hans

"Hans Nelke" <gammon@(cube)tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have 2 older webcams but no new drivers for XP
> is there a program that will find the cams so i can use them again ?
> regards
> Hans

www.driverguide.com username "drivers" password "all"

Marcus