Finally New Avatar

I got the Cap n' Threelegs avatar thingy because I trained my pet
ilovemelanie_2005 at the pirate academy for free today!

METAL

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2004

Congratz! :)

Diep wrote:
> I got the Cap n' Threelegs avatar thingy because I trained my pet
> ilovemelanie_2005 at the pirate academy for free today!

Today it will be Tuskaninny Day. I was planning to also train my
Tuskaninny there but I am asking: is this one time only? or can I go as
many times as possible? I know the courses take 4 hours, so if it is
possible I can go at least 4 times.......

Henny

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Diep wrote:
>> I got the Cap n' Threelegs avatar thingy because I trained my pet
>> ilovemelanie_2005 at the pirate academy for free today!
> Today it will be Tuskaninny Day. I was planning to also train my
> Tuskaninny there but I am asking: is this one time only? or can I go as
> many times as possible? I know the courses take 4 hours, so if it is
> possible I can go at least 4 times.......
>
> Henny

Yup, you can go as many times as you can squeeze in there before the day is
over.
- Jean