chipset of logitech quickcam pro notebooks

Hello,
Does nayone know the chipset of the logitech quickcam pro notebooks. I have
a wireless router asus wl-500g and this router has an usb-port for
connecting a webcam without the need of a computer. Asus is compatible with
logitech pro 4000 and chipsets saa8115hl, saa811 hl, ov511 en ov511 ccd
chipsets but i called asus and they can't tell what chipset the pro
notebooks has.
Thanks

fwiw
I;ve compex router with the usb-cam support and it does both Logitech
Quickcam Pro 4000 and Logitech notebook pro
one noted problem with logi notebook pro is after 24 hrs of non-use its
video becomes green tinted and requires a router reboot to get back to norm.
Where as the Quickcam Pro 4000 is plug and forget and always works perfect,
no reboots required.