chipset of logitech quickcam pro notebooks

Hello,
Does nayone know the chipset of the logitech quickcam pro notebooks. I have
a wireless router asus wl-500g and this router has an usb-port for
connecting a webcam without the need of a computer. Asus is compatible with
logitech pro 4000 and chipsets saa8115hl, saa811 hl, ov511 en ov511 ccd
chipsets but i called asus and they can't tell what chipset the pro
notebooks has.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about chipset logitech quickcam notebooks

    fwiw
    I;ve compex router with the usb-cam support and it does both Logitech
    Quickcam Pro 4000 and Logitech notebook pro
    one noted problem with logi notebook pro is after 24 hrs of non-use its
    video becomes green tinted and requires a router reboot to get back to norm.
    Where as the Quickcam Pro 4000 is plug and forget and always works perfect,
    no reboots required.

    "stick around" <stick@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Does nayone know the chipset of the logitech quickcam pro notebooks. I
    have
    > a wireless router asus wl-500g and this router has an usb-port for
    > connecting a webcam without the need of a computer. Asus is compatible
    with
    > logitech pro 4000 and chipsets saa8115hl, saa811 hl, ov511 en ov511 ccd
    > chipsets but i called asus and they can't tell what chipset the pro
    > notebooks has.
    > Thanks

Webcams Asus Chipsets Quickcam Notebooks Logitech Peripherals