applications software installation and Users

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

When you add (install) software under a particular user under windows XP Home
edition... How do you control what other users may get or not get (as far as
program access, placement of shortcuts, etc).

Somebody told me I must log on as administrator, but I do not understand
this and feel they may be speaking of how to do it on another OS like XP Pro?

My account type is Adminisrator (vs. limited). Is this the same as logging
in as the administrator??? I'm just plain lost here.

Blessings
John

Try this link to Rick Rogers site:
http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm