Anyone now what the point of this is?

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
http://cindyalexander.com
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone point

    "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml

    This one your petpet can come out with really rare items (really rarely of
    course) or sometimes some NP, or occasionally "seems different somehow"
    which I still don't get the meaning of. Maybe they change its' height &
    weight?

    daramark

    "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
    > --
    > I can take it, I can make it.
    > Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
    > http://cindyalexander.com

    I got around 100 NPs from it once.

    or this?
    http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tdmbgpop.phtml

    --

    > or this?
    > http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tdmbgpop.phtml

    This one looked like it was going to be part of something, but then got left
    out in the end. It's just a place you can go to. Some people think it can
    bring them luck before spinning the wheels.

    daramark

    "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
    > --
    > I can take it, I can make it.
    > Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
    > http://cindyalexander.com

    sometimes your petpet comes out with an item or np

    "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
    > "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
    >> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
    >> --
    >> I can take it, I can make it.
    >> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
    >> http://cindyalexander.com
    >
    > I got around 100 NPs from it once.

    I've gotten a Symbol t-shirt, worth 30 000 NP, only to promptly have it
    stolen by the Grundo Cheif (or whatever his name is, blast him to ... well,
    fill it in yourself).

    Also about 350 NP once.

    daramark

Games Video Games