  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 6:29:34 PM

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
http://cindyalexander.com

More about : point

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:29:35 PM

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml

This one your petpet can come out with really rare items (really rarely of
course) or sometimes some NP, or occasionally "seems different somehow"
which I still don't get the meaning of. Maybe they change its' height &
weight?

daramark
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:29:35 PM

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com

I got around 100 NPs from it once.
July 12, 2005 6:30:12 PM

> or this?
> http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tdmbgpop.phtml

This one looked like it was going to be part of something, but then got left
out in the end. It's just a place you can go to. Some people think it can
bring them luck before spinning the wheels.

daramark
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:36:48 PM

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com

sometimes your petpet comes out with an item or np
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:38:28 PM

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
>> --
>> I can take it, I can make it.
>> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
>> http://cindyalexander.com
>
> I got around 100 NPs from it once.

I've gotten a Symbol t-shirt, worth 30 000 NP, only to promptly have it
stolen by the Grundo Cheif (or whatever his name is, blast him to ... well,
fill it in yourself).

Also about 350 NP once.

daramark

!