Anyone now what the point of this is?

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
news:itQAe.2425$dU3.1390@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml

This one your petpet can come out with really rare items (really rarely of
course) or sometimes some NP, or occasionally "seems different somehow"
which I still don't get the meaning of. Maybe they change its' height &
weight?

daramark

> or this?
> http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tdmbgpop.phtml

This one looked like it was going to be part of something, but then got left
out in the end. It's just a place you can go to. Some people think it can
bring them luck before spinning the wheels.

daramark

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>> http://www.neopets.com/medieval/symolhole.phtml
>> --
>> I can take it, I can make it.
>> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
>> http://cindyalexander.com
>
> I got around 100 NPs from it once.

I've gotten a Symbol t-shirt, worth 30 000 NP, only to promptly have it
stolen by the Grundo Cheif (or whatever his name is, blast him to ... well,
fill it in yourself).

Also about 350 NP once.

daramark