June 20, 2011 11:44:59 AM

how do i place printer to taskbar

More about : place printer taskbar

a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 11:55:59 AM

?
a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 12:14:23 PM

Right click the upward pointing little arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen where all the icons are. Select Customize notification icons. Scroll down to the printer icon. In drop down menu select show icon and notifications. OK
Related resources
a c 228 $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 1:33:27 PM

Pyree said:
Right click the upward pointing little arrow on the bottom right hand side of the screen where all the icons are. Select Customize notification icons. Scroll down to the printer icon. In drop down menu select show icon and notifications. OK

That's not the task bar, that's the system tray and the icon only appears there when a print job is queued up.

@OP: I don't think there is any way to put a printer icon on the task bar. You can put a shortcut to a printer on the desktop, but that isn't very useful unless you drag/dop a lot of documents to the printer for some reason.
a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 2:08:08 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
That's not the task bar, that's the system tray and the icon only appears there when a print job is queued up.

@OP: I don't think there is any way to put a printer icon on the task bar. You can put a shortcut to a printer on the desktop, but that isn't very useful unless you drag/dop a lot of documents to the printer for some reason.

You're right. I tried it and it's not working. I did this for the usb icon so I assume printer will work the same. I will see what I can do.
a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 2:11:55 PM

I think the fastest way to access printer is to do what I sad but instead of showing printer icon all the time, show usb all the time. Then right click usb icon and Open device and printers.
a c 228 $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 2:39:46 PM

Pyree said:
I think the fastest way to access printer is to do what I sad but instead of showing printer icon all the time, show usb all the time. Then right click usb icon and Open device and printers.

Clickng the start button then printers is just as quick. Without knowing exactly what the OP is trying to accomplish I don't think we will be able to help them any further.
a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2011 2:44:02 PM

True. I will take a rest.
!