Colorful Shows Off Overclocked GeForce GTX Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
1000 dollars and you get plastic jacks?... how about plastic jacks with the "colorful logo on them"
or dragon figurines(or ajack in the form of dragon)... a dragon the height of the jacks with a magnetic (steel case bottom) or "hook and loop/velcro" bottom for plastic/aluminum cases)

That would be a cool tchotchke!.. two dragon figurines that pop up the graphics card...

aoneone

May 27, 2011
Ha ~ gimmie a break.. the benchmark results and comparisons from the Article review was just terrible and even worse the price to boot.

If anything, I've made my mind up to the upcoming Radeon 7990 and this is coming from a die-hard Nvidia user for almost 10 years. I can't wait ~ ^_^ Thank you!

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Ha ~ gimmie a break.. the benchmark results and comparisons from the Article review was just terrible and even worse the price to boot.If anything, I've made my mind up to the upcoming Radeon 7990 and this is coming from a die-hard Nvidia user for almost 10 years. I can't wait ~ ^_^ Thank you![/citation]

You know a 670 outperforms a 7970 in most situations? http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/508?vs=598

G

[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Ha ~ gimmie a break.. the benchmark results and comparisons from the Article review was just terrible and even worse the price to boot.If anything, I've made my mind up to the upcoming Radeon 7990 and this is coming from a die-hard Nvidia user for almost 10 years. I can't wait ~ ^_^ Thank you![/citation]
No, look at some new benchmarks. Far Cry 3 would be a good example of a more recent one, 7970 is better than the 670

Meatymutawings

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
[citation][nom]athulajp[/nom]Am I the only one here who has never heard of these guys?[/citation]
they are actually Powercolor, it's a Chinese brand and the name literally means seven colored rainbow, they just changed their english name, idk why tho.

mpioca

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2010
[citation][nom]spookyman[/nom]Looks like an EVGA clone of the card.[/citation]
All the Titans on the market right now are reference cards, no?

[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]You know a 670 outperforms a 7970 in most situations? http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/508?vs=598[/citation]

No, it doesn't. Anand doesn't use up to date drivers in that tool. That makes it absolutely useless in modern comparisons. It's test suite is also getting outdated even if you ignore the outdated drivers and outdated game versions simply through the games tested being old.

[citation][nom]10tacle[/nom]Yeah by a whopping 1FPS at 2560x1600 stock for stock:http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct [...] le&id=2374[/citation]

You can't prove a point without a link to the source article because it can't be confirmed except by trying to find which article the image came from. Also, why did you give a link to downloading the image instead of posting the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS