spanspace

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Please stop posting up articles that we can't comment on. Nearly every article I read I can;t give my opinion like in the past. Here is a toms style article on toms hardware. (http://www.tomsguide.com/us/bbdw-nixie-tube-clock,news-9567.html) In my opinion if we can't talk about it...it doesn't belong. This is suppose to be an enthusiast site. its quickly becoming a boring run of the mill site.

randomizer

Champion
Tom's Style is the only section that can't be commented on, for whatever reason, but I can't imagine that most people would care to comment on clocks anyway. As it is part of Tom's Guide, which is not an enthusiast's site (it's largely for consumer electronics and general tech news), it's not really out of place. However I can understand why you might not find it that interesting. I don't read the stuff on Tom's Style myself. The only reason you see it on Tom's Hardware is because this site gets the most traffic, so news articles are linked from sister sites as well to draw attention to them.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Tom's Style is relatively new to our family of sites, so I'm not sure integration with the forum has been slated to be rolled out yet - or even if it will have a forum portion for feedback on style articles.

spanspace

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I would comment on the clock because for me its not a normal clock. I only read the style pages when they are on tomshardware and personally feel they shouldn't be there as they have no baring on the pc market. Since they are there I'd like to comment if I find it interesting.

Just my 2 cents :)