bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I think it is a couple of months since I've noticed that the comments in News Articles don't have any rating any more, it's always 0. How come?
I rather liked seeing the thumbs up to interesting or funny comments and -20 on stupid comments. :(

So is there something I've missed? I did a search and looked through site feedback manually but noobody seems to have asked about this. What's happening?
Thanks.

Either when it gets fixed by one of the web staff, or when they roll out the new version in a couple months, likely the latter. Lots of stuff is breaking so its not really worth expending duct tape to try to keep the titanic water tight when you know she is going to the bottom of the ocean soon anyway.

shovenose

Distinguished
ich bin deutsch...

lol i was born in Germany, and came over when i was 2.5yrs old...that was a little more than 13 years ago, and i've only been back once, about 1 year ago, i was there for 9 days...

shovenose

Distinguished
I think it is a couple of months since I've noticed that the comments in News Articles don't have any rating any more, it's always 0. How come?

I think we ALL have weird families.

LOL