Intel Core 2 duo E4300 scheduled to Release Jan 21 2007!!

killz86

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 is now scheduled to release on 21 Jan 2007. Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 is the first native 2MB L2 Conroe at L2 Stepping. The processor is running at 1.8GHz, 800MHz FSB and 9X multiplier. Without adding voltage, 1066MHz FSB is mostly achieved and runs really stable. At 1066 MHz FSB, the clock speed is further enhanced to 2.4GHz. Core 2 Duo E4300 is priced at $163 vs Core 2 Duo E6300 @ $183.

I wonder how good this core 2 duo will be. This is the core 2 duo i am buying because the mb i have will only use the core 2 duo 4000 series. which is awesome. I wonder how much of a differnce i would get from this to my Intel Celeron D 352 3.2GHz 512K L2 533FSB i wonder much i would see a differnce in my gaming.

pausert20

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
The E4300 Conroe should run in any motherboard that supports the E6xxx processors. I'm not sure why your motherboard has a limitation on running only the E4xxx series of processors.

pausert20

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
Okay, I see. The 945 chipset is only designed to run at an 800FSB. This makes sense now. Since Asrock updated the a 945 motherboard with the VRM11 needed to support a Conroe processor but is not pushing the FSB any then I totally understand. Intel did the same with a new 945 board codenamed Coryville but they are allowing up to the E6700.

Here is a link to the Coryvilles processor support page for a comparison:

http://developer.intel.com/design/motherbd/cl/cl_proc.htm

killz86

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
i will this mb will last for a little bit. because when i get other mb i will get a really nice one but sense it was givin to me fore free from my dad mismake i will just use it until i get everything i might see how the prices are on the mbs when it comes out and geto ne because i want a core 2 duo but i dont need something real good because i justp lay world of warcraft and it will work for that. until i get into games like i use to. when i was 16 :) but sense it was free i will use because i will give it to a buddy of mine iwth the celeron D in there so he has a better computer because he is using a celeron 1.7

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
i will this mb will last for a little bit. because when i get other mb i will get a really nice one but sense it was givin to me fore free from my dad mismake i will just use it until i get everything i might see how the prices are on the mbs when it comes out and geto ne because i want a core 2 duo but i dont need something real good because i justp lay world of warcraft and it will work for that. until i get into games like i use to. when i was 16 :) but sense it was free i will use because i will give it to a buddy of mine iwth the celeron D in there so he has a better computer because he is using a celeron 1.7

Stop playing world of warcraft and read a little. Your english is horrible. That is unless you are Mexican, then your english is pretty good.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006

Stop playing world of warcraft and read a little. Your english is horrible. That is unless you are Mexican, then your english is pretty good.Your bedside manner is awesome. :roll:

evilr00t

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
There a quite a number of overclockers waiting for this chip, the multiplier of 9 makes it attractive because, of course, the multiplier/price ratio Smile ...

I suspect it will overclock to roughly the same speeds that an E6600 will OC to, perhaps a little less --- but for OC value, it will be hard to beat.
Bingo. And that's why I don't own a C2D yet.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
There a quite a number of overclockers waiting for this chip, the multiplier of 9 makes it attractive because, of course, the multiplier/price ratio Smile ...

I suspect it will overclock to roughly the same speeds that an E6600 will OC to, perhaps a little less --- but for OC value, it will be hard to beat.
Bingo. And that's why I don't own a C2D yet.Ditto...I was going to get an E6400 for X-Mas, but opted to wait for E4200 to E4400, and am getting a monitor instead.