bluetooth headset

March 12, 2005 4:45:39 PM

I have an O2 xda11 running pocket pc 2003 and want to hook up to a Motorola
HS850 headset using bluetooth. Is this possible and if so how is it
done.Any help at all would br greatly appreciated.

More about : bluetooth headset

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:45:40 PM

Dorr astonished the world with this remark:

> I have an O2 xda11 running pocket pc 2003 and want to hook up to a
Motorola
> HS850 headset using bluetooth. Is this possible and if so how is it
> done.Any help at all would br greatly appreciated.

get yourself a registry-editor and change the following values:

1. in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Widcomm\BtConfig\Services\0005
\enabled: change value to 1

2. in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev\Dll: change
value from wavedev.dll to BtCeIf.dll

3. Enable Audio Gateway service in the Bluetooth setting.

4. put your headset into discoverable modus and add it through the
Bluetooth connection manager.

That should do the trick.

--

SoftSpot