Nvidia Uses SanDisk in Tegra 4 Tablet Reference Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelemvor33

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2006
I totally misread that title and thought it said nVidia SUES Sandisk. I guess I've been reading too many Apple articles lately...

InvalidError

Titan
[citation][nom]flowingbass[/nom]and be able to copy data to and from it faster than usb 2.0 speeds.[/citation]
That depends mostly on whether or not they implement USB3 endpoint on it. The way Android devices emulate USB storage rather than give direct block-level access also contributes to slowing things down.

fteoOpty6488

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Well, if MS is going to resusitate Windows RT with Surface RT V2.0, they better get a Surface RT with this T4chip and its NAND as both were criticized as lagging compared to the competition. With all Android and phone players going Qualcomm, Nvidia might be the only thing left for MS to choose. Here in lies the opportunity, it will have a chance to deliver two or three models that will hit the form-factor segments. 10 Inch version (why do 10.6 inches which is way too big!) version clocked at 1.9Ghz turbo/1.6 normal, 8 inch model with 1600X1200 display (yes, 4:3 ratio for book form factor) 1.Ghz/1.7Ghz turbo. And a 7 inch model 1280X720 with 1.3Ghz cpu. All with sdcard slots. 8 inch model should have fullzide SDcard slot as well as microSD slot. {Note: there is plenty of space behind the kick-stand ...}

Status
Not open for further replies.