Stupid $%)ing Lab Ray

OK so I had a Pink Lenny who turned into a green Shoryu. I want a fairie
Lenny so I pounded him and got a Blue Lenny. He just turned into a yellow
freakin Zafara...

lol

The lab ray realy should have a swear'o'meter on it
i think my score would be around 50 swear words a mounth lol..
eg
an F word gets you 2 points
a B word gets you 1 point
but a combo remix of a swear
word gets you 10 points

Should i ask neopets if they could make it a new game? lol

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> OK so I had a Pink Lenny who turned into a green Shoryu. I want a fairie
> Lenny so I pounded him and got a Blue Lenny. He just turned into a yellow
> freakin Zafara...
>
> lol

I have lost my 125 defense boost three times, latest time yesterday. I lose
so many levels and def on the lab ray, I don't even swear any more.