Some Unreleased Games and Stuff.

I don't know if this is new or not, but I haven't seen them here. I found
these on Lupe Plains.

http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mcdonalds/mcdonaldsfood.phtml?off=93174

For 25 NP each you can get your pet(s) some McD milk or orange juice.

Some games that might not be released yet.

http://neopets.com/games/magmablaster.phtml

This one hasn't been released. And thenext two are Demo only, McD
sponsored.
http://www.neopets.com/games/mcdonalds/game2.phtml?sc9ejf2=26510

http://www.neopets.com/games/mcdonalds/game1.phtml?sc9ejf2=13029
A pentathlon.

Oh, and there is more stuff. Snow Wars 2 should be entering into beta
testing soon, along with another game. Here is the url for Lupe Plains,
http://lupeplains.com/

They also confirm my other post about getting the Drenched as Battledome
challengers.

daramark

It is such a pity that snow wars 1 is finished or will finish, as I have
not yet finished all the levels. Also bad that Cellblock is gone.........

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> It is such a pity that snow wars 1 is finished or will finish, as I have
> not yet finished all the levels. Also bad that Cellblock is gone.........

Cellblock is gone!?! I still haven't found a way to win at that. <pouts>

Oh and here is another new game from the games page
http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.

daramark

daramark wrote:

> Cellblock is gone!?! I still haven't found a way to win at that.
> <pouts>

Oh I wish you had said somthing while it was still live. There is a very
easy method for winning that. I didn't play it much because it was basically
boring.

Gareeth

> daramark wrote:
>>
>> Cellblock is gone!?! I still haven't found a way to win at that.
>> <pouts>
>
> Oh I wish you had said somthing while it was still live. There is a very
> easy method for winning that. I didn't play it much because it was
> basically boring.

So how do you win? I think it's still going; at least it might let me play.

daramark

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
>
>> Oh and here is another new game from the games page
>> http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
>> I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.
>
> Now that is just cruel!

Only if you don't get them into the hoop (basket?). I like how the
Angelpuss and Faellie fly away, and the Snowbunny slides down the sail to
safety. Of course when you miss, and or hit the side of the basket, well,
that looks painful. I think it's so we will be motivated to get better and
stop hurting the poor pirate petpets.

daramark

daramark wrote:
> So how do you win? I think it's still going; at least it might let
> me play.
Basically you set up your moves by making a hollow diamond shape first. By
doing it that way you force a situation where they caqn't block you in both
places.

Gareeth

daramark wrote:
> > Oh and here is another new game from the games page
> http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
> I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.

It's on the news now. If you read the disclaimer on the game highlight it to
see the rest of it. It's funny.

Gareeth

daramark wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>It is such a pity that snow wars 1 is finished or will finish, as I have
>>not yet finished all the levels. Also bad that Cellblock is gone.........
>

> Cellblock is gone!?! I still haven't found a way to win at that. <pouts>
>
> Oh and here is another new game from the games page
> http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
> I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.
>
> daramark

I had gone quite far, and when I clicked on it a few days ago I got the
message: "Oops! That game does not exist!"

daramark wrote:
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
>>

>>>Oh and here is another new game from the games page
>>>http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
>>>I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.
>>
>>Now that is just cruel!
>

> Only if you don't get them into the hoop (basket?). I like how the
> Angelpuss and Faellie fly away, and the Snowbunny slides down the sail to
> safety. Of course when you miss, and or hit the side of the basket, well,
> that looks painful. I think it's so we will be motivated to get better and
> stop hurting the poor pirate petpets.
>
> daramark

I have played it once and got 240 points, which is doubled to 480 NPs.
Now it is in my highscorelist. Now I have 167 games in there;-)
I got most of them over the bucket..... it's less painful then I guess.

Gareeth wrote:
> daramark wrote:
>
>>>Oh and here is another new game from the games page
>>
>>http://www.neopets.com/games/petpetcannonball.phtml
>>I haven't read todays' news, but I haven't seen it announced yet.
>>

> It's on the news now. If you read the disclaimer on the game highlight it to
> see the rest of it. It's funny.
>
> Gareeth

for that new game I got points, but still Sutek is not
repaired.......... grr, I had 688 NP on that one but they were not added
on my main screen.......... hopefully they have everything fixed by
your-time-midnight-my-time-9AM.......