Sigh...

I like Neopets, but I hate shop stocking. I like the pets, some of the
games, the Battledome, I like all that, but the only way to get 'rich'
is to restock all the time and I hate doing that so I never get rich.

What'd be really awesome is a full TCG you could make lots of money from
in the game, or a better turn-based strategy game, or if NQ2 made you
more money...

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

my name has 25 characters [benserwa@gmail.com] said
> I like Neopets, but I hate shop stocking. I like the pets, some of the
> games, the Battledome, I like all that, but the only way to get 'rich'
> is to restock all the time and I hate doing that so I never get rich.

It is not the only way.

I've made a couple of hundred thousand in the last week just by doing
World Challenges and I have also had some of my long held stocks
increase sufficiently to make them worth selling. Plushie tycoon makes
me 100,000nps a month too.

And say you just play games and you make 5,000np a day. That is 35,000np
a week which is 1,820,000np a year.

There are the freebees too, and the various quests as well as random
events.

What else?

Multiplayer games. Scratch cards. Lenny Conundrum. Mystery Picture.

Spoilt for choice really.

> What'd be really awesome is a full TCG you could make lots of money from
> in the game, or a better turn-based strategy game, or if NQ2 made you
> more money...

Or you could just work within what is available. :)

Les wrote:

> I've made a couple of hundred thousand in the last week just by doing
> World Challenges and I have also had some of my long held stocks
> increase sufficiently to make them worth selling. Plushie tycoon makes
> me 100,000nps a month too.

Do you have any good guide for Plushie Tycoon? I am contemplating
starting that again next month........

Henny

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

any1 [someone@somewhere.net] said
> Les wrote:
>

> > I've made a couple of hundred thousand in the last week just by doing
> > World Challenges and I have also had some of my long held stocks
> > increase sufficiently to make them worth selling. Plushie tycoon makes
> > me 100,000nps a month too.
>
> Do you have any good guide for Plushie Tycoon? I am contemplating
> starting that again next month........
>
> Henny

I have posted loads of help on this game, so have a google.

This will also help, although not everything there is accurate.

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Jumjim8975