Hello all,
When i go to log in at my home page to see my web mail the little box
appears and i have a choice of e-mails to pick from,how do i clear this box
and also passwords i have stored for certain sites?? The problem is i have to
scroll down through my choices to get to the correct e-mail address,what a
pain!and when i click on the correct address the wrong password appears which
means i delete it everytime and put in the correct one.At first no problem,2
months on it has become a real pain.Can you help??

Many Thanks

First off you can delete the entries that don't apply to that web
page by simply highlighting each one (single left click) and then
hitting the delete button on your keyboard. If you want to remove
all the info then you might want to try the following:

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options and select the
Content page.
In the "Personal Information" section click on AutoComplete.
In the AutoComplete Settings page, select Clear forms and Clear
passwords.
If you do not want Windows to save info you enter on web pages
then you can uncheck the appropriate boxes in the Use
AutoComplete section.

Nepatsfan
"bug splatter" <bugsplatter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message