Sign in with
Your question

Hello folks, can this PC be sold for 400 bucks?

Last response: in CPUs
December 10, 2006 3:40:18 PM

I just build my second PC, this time with an old IBM desktop.

It's a 733 MHZ Pent. 3 Slot 1 system. Also with 256 SRAM which off sets the slower CPU.

I added a 80 GIG hard drive
Mid Tower with LED lights
Modem Card
Case fan for the heatsink
New software upgrade, including OS, MS Office, etc

The Case wiring was tricky along with certain BIOS configurations I had to modify and turn off. One example is a security asset chip set by IBM.

The MOFO headers isn't named and doesn't look like the headers we all know and appreciate. So, I was fortunate to have the Case lights working, but the power and reset do the same thing. I didn't want to risk disconnecting the wiring from it's connector leading to a similiar situation of soldering or terminal stripping, so I won't bother changing them again.

I was wondering, given what I have done and just making the old gal active, and looking newer with the new Mid Tower case, can she be sold for about 400 bucks including OS, software, montior, keyboard, mouse, and speakers?

This is the case image:

Thanks for any input.

PC Case

More about : folks sold 400 bucks

December 10, 2006 3:43:51 PM

To anyone who knows anything about PCs, $20. To some braindead n00b wannabee geek out of your local newspaper classified, $250. It also all depends on what the monitor is. 15" CRT? $5. 19" LED, whole different story. And when you say that you're selling the software, is that just installed on the HD or complete with original COAs, etc.

Still... yeah. $20.
December 10, 2006 3:44:59 PM

with the monitor? hmmm, maybe. those parts arent exactly cutting edge.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 10, 2006 3:48:21 PM

Thanks for the confidence from one tech to another....

I don't sell software; I include it. I have ethics. I wouldn't ask anyone what case nor components to buy. But, I value experience techs and PC supporters advice and input.

Nothing PC build will be worth 20 dollars from me. I carefully took a specific IBM desktop, that most techs would have given up on, and transformed it into something special, all without mistake. I am proud of what I did and will build upon it.
December 10, 2006 3:52:37 PM

Quote:

I don't sell software; I include it. I have ethics. I wouldn't ask anyone what case nor components to buy. But, I value experience techs and PC supporters advice and input.

Nothing PC build will be worth 20 dollars from me. I carefully took a specific IBM desktop, that most techs would have given up on, and transformed it into something special, all without mistake. I am proud of what I did and will build upon it.

Would you respect any of us if we blew thermal atmosphere up your rectum? The prob is that you started with a CPU that is so prehistoric it doesn't even qualify as obsolete but historical.

Look, there's a sucker born every minute and you might find some guy who just came back from his alien abduction and hand you $2000 for it. But bottom line, in the real market... $20.

P.S. I'm a bit worried about your line:

"I don't sell software; I include it. I have ethics. "

Er... am I misreading that or are you saying that you have ethics because you illegally include pirated copies of major sw on your builds? :?
December 10, 2006 3:53:14 PM

No they are not, but considering the new mid tower case is upgradeable I would say, I did a good job.

Besides, PC's are not in every home. This would be a nice starter for any child or beginner.

Pent. 3 runs fast and has the standard sized RAM in 256 MB. You folks seem to want super computers rolled up in a PC. I have the confidence that I am on my way into being something special. Building this and hopefully selling it, will be a plus.
December 10, 2006 3:57:46 PM

Pirated... Interesting. Given that ALL qualitied techs out here sell UPGRADES. Guess what? This is what I am selling. In a retail store they would charge extra for software. Don't assume; it makes you look unstable.

The MOFO is still a micro ATX, still in very good condition. The Pent. 3 is still in very good condition. Everything else is new. If you don't have anything positive to type, please don't comment because I am not going to let you get me down. I know you may have given up but I didn't. I took the risk and I'm proud of myself.
December 10, 2006 4:05:06 PM

Quote:
The MOFO is still a micro ATX
That's board's one bad mutha-shut yo mouth!
December 10, 2006 4:05:25 PM

Quote:
Pirated... Interesting. Given that ALL qualitied techs out here sell UPGRADES. Guess what? This is what I am selling.

Look, it's really simple. Are you selling original software with all appropriate documentation and original media? Yes, then you're legal. No, then you're illegal. There is no gray area. Doesn't matter if you live inside the Pirate Bay and everybody's doing it. Illegal is illegal. End of story.

Now, please note that:

DELL DIMENSION 5150, P4 2.8, 512MB, 160GB, DVDRW, XP HOME. 19" LED.

Recently selling on their website at $399. Brand new, warranty, legal XP, etc.

Yeah, I'd definitely buy your POS for an extra buck. :lol: 
December 10, 2006 4:07:30 PM

Quote:
It's a 733 MHZ Pent. 3 Slot 1 system. Also with 256 SRAM which off sets the slower CPU.
Modem Card

PC Case

I have to agree about the cpu being past it's time. Any $299 closeout special will speed past the 733mhz. Give it to someone that can't afford a $299 closeout.
December 10, 2006 4:08:30 PM

Quote:

Modem Card

For $400? Only if you feel good about ripping off the mentally retarded. I just currently built a PC out of some spare parts and I plan on selling for $500-$600.

Athlon 3700+
1gig PC3200
DL DVD burner
160 SataII hard drive
All in a pretty slick micro ATX case.

Go check ebay to see what similar systems are going for. I'd say maybe 50 for your's, only because of the HD.
December 10, 2006 4:08:59 PM

The only way you'd ever get $400 for that, is it the Smithsonian wanted to showcase pre-historic processors.

Wether it might be useful to someone or not ... it isn't worth anything like that.

For $400, you can get a totally new computer from Dell or somebody else with a processor made this side of the millenium - and have even the slight chance of being able to play a game other than Pacman, heck thats more useful for a kid.
December 10, 2006 4:11:28 PM

Quote:
For $400? Only if you feel good about ripping off the mentally retarded.

Hey, where are the next Special Olympics skedded? Maybe we can set up a PC booth outside the stadium!

OK OK JUST KIDDIN DON'T EVERYBODY FLAME ME FOR BEING AN A-HOLE ABOUT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS! :lol: 
December 10, 2006 4:11:29 PM

Leave me alone. I'm not getting into a debate about pirating. I hate people
like you who feel insulting others and making them feel bad is needed.

Dont comment any longer toward any of my post! I would never treat an inexperience tech like crap no matter what he or she is selling.
a b à CPUs
December 10, 2006 4:12:35 PM

I can find that kind of system for free. Pentium 3 systems are being tossed all the time. Again, IF the monitor is a good sized CRT (19"+) or an LCD, then you might get $200 for it. After that, forget $400. NEW systems with monitors sell for that much.
December 10, 2006 4:14:29 PM

Quote:

Dont comment any longer toward any of my post! I would never treat an inexperience tech like crap no matter what he or she is selling.

So you're admitting you're pirating software? You don't wanna get into a debate about it? Fine. Stop pirating software. Not that hard!

Being an inexperienced tech is one thing. Being an inexperienced tech who crams a bunch of illegal stolen software onto a museum PC and tries to get people from this forum into agreeing that it's ethical, legitimate and worth more than a new Dell 5150 with legal OS is just MORONIC.

Sorry I've been so hard on you, but you need to learn sometime.
December 10, 2006 4:19:17 PM

well if you are happy with this build then good for you ..... but the reality is that it's such an old system nobody will buy it at 400$. I will not go as low as 20$ but it's not worth more than 50$ that's for sure!

and as for wanting only positive comments on that build, you are definitely not at the right place because in this forum people ACTUALLY KNOW COMPUTERS and what they are worth so bottom line is if you're not ready for ALL comments DON'T ASK for them.

Do a little research and you will find that you can actually buy a BRAND NEW system for roughly the same price you wanna sell your dinosaur (yes it's that old) of a computer ..... nice for a guy who says to have ethics. How ethical is it to try and screw some poor sucker out of 400$ for a 7,8 years old computer when he could get a new one for the same price ???
December 10, 2006 4:21:20 PM

If the saying "There's a sucker born every minute" holds true, then you should be able to get $400 for it.
December 10, 2006 4:21:23 PM

Quote:

Why on earth would you post on a forum about it?

You expect us to blow sunshine up your ass for being an embarrassment to system builders everywhere, and screwing people out of their money - and being proud of it, claiming your greatness on a forum?

It is needed, we need to get people like you away from civilization and back in to a cave where your only choice is to screw your fellow scumbags.
December 10, 2006 4:25:50 PM

To put it in perspective I couldn't even get garage sale people (90% of which are computer idiots) to buy this rig:

Duron 1Ghz, 768MB Ram, TNT2 Ultra Video Card, Sound Blaster PCI, 52X CD drive, 160GB ATA HDD, Keyboard/Mouse, speakers. Ubuntu installed and running.

I even had it set up and running for people to play with.

I had it out for $100, really only wanted $75.00 for it, and no one bought it.

It's now a web server in my garage. :) 
December 10, 2006 4:27:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks for any input.

LAWL
December 10, 2006 4:30:44 PM

Quote:

Thanks for any input.

LAWL

Betcha he aint too thankful now...
a b à CPUs
December 10, 2006 4:38:13 PM

Not bad for $100. Just one problem with it: wasn't running Windows. Even though Ubuntu is a great OS (running it now as I type this).
December 10, 2006 4:41:45 PM

looool. this thread made my day.Can't stop laughing. This is better than watching "friends" on tv! Keep it up! He's very proud of it! hahahaahahaha.
December 10, 2006 4:43:08 PM

Quote:
Well, it's too bad. I mean he's definitely a little on the new side, but I hate when ppl get made to feel stupid on here. we were all n00bs at one point, weren't we?

N00b is one thing. Crook is another. Let's leave out of the debate whether the POS is worth even a tiny fraction of his asking price. But this particular n00b was trying to defend his "ethics" in selling pirated software.

I figure he got off easy. He could have gotten a jail sentence! :D 
December 10, 2006 4:52:19 PM

I'm afraid it's virtually worthless.

To put this into perspective, I recently got a P3 1.13GHZ Pentium 3 with 512MB RAM for FREE - the company I work for was throwing them out as because they are more than 4 years old. It runs Windows XP beautifully but it's twice as fast as your PC and it didn't cost me a penny.
December 10, 2006 4:57:09 PM

Quote:
I just build my second PC, this time with an old IBM desktop. It's a 733 MHZ Pent. 3 Slot 1 system. Also with 256 SRAM which off sets the slower CPU.
Modem Card

I was wondering, given what I have done and just making the old gal
active, and looking newer with the new Mid Tower case, can she be sold for about 400 bucks including OS, software, montior, keyboard, mouse, and speakers?

Even though you are awfully proud of getting everything to work, the CPU is too old, and the RAM completely insuficient.

Close to where I live there is a shop selling used and upgraded PC's.

Here are some prices (the oldest PC on display):

1.8 GHz Pentium 4, 512MB RAM, 40GB harddisk, modem, 100Mbit ethernet, a nVidia graphics card, keyboard, mouse, speakers.
Price: 75 USD. (which makes your system worth 20USD, and being an IBM it is probably even less).

19" CRT monitor. Price 20 USD. A good Sony 21" trinitron CRT are 100 USD. 15" TFT display is 50 USD.

So no, 400 USD is not a reasonable price. In fact it is outrageous - thats why you get angry answers. And no, used software has no value in the marketplace. Even if you got the manuals and all.
December 10, 2006 5:00:19 PM

Actually. come to think of it that was about 9 months ago! So that makes your PC worth less than nothing :) 
December 10, 2006 5:02:40 PM

he should pay to give it away, so it can be properly recycled!!!!
December 10, 2006 5:03:08 PM

Quote:
Actually. come to think of it that was about 9 months ago! So that makes your PC worth less than nothing :) 

Oh, come on, be nice and give him a $20 for it! :lol: 
December 10, 2006 5:03:55 PM

I agree, the cooling fans if still working are about the value of that PC... worthless.
December 10, 2006 5:07:47 PM

From time to time I browse the classifieds in my area. Everytime I see systems 5-6 years old and people expect they depreciate like their Park Avenue in their drive way.

"Let's see, I paid $1500 back in 1999. I should be able to get $500 at the very least"

Then the listing

600mhz Pentium. Windows. Internet. Mouse and Keyboard. Speakers. Printer/Scanner. $500 FIRM. 555-DUMB, after 5pm 555-MRON

SORRY IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

I still would like to find a website that'd let you calculate it.
December 10, 2006 5:08:36 PM

Quote:
I agree, the cooling fans if still working are about the value of that PC... worthless.

As I read him, he bought a new 80GB harddrive and installed it. Thats the only somewhat valuable part. In fact it is more than 10 times the value of the rest.
December 10, 2006 5:24:06 PM

Quote:
well if you are happy with this build then good for you ..... but the reality is that it's such an old system nobody will buy it at 400$. I will not go as low as 20$ but it's not worth more than 50$ that's for sure!

and as for wanting only positive comments on that build, you are definitely not at the right place because in this forum people ACTUALLY KNOW COMPUTERS and what they are worth so bottom line is if you're not ready for ALL comments DON'T ASK for them.

Do a little research and you will find that you can actually buy a BRAND NEW system for roughly the same price you wanna sell your dinosaur (yes it's that old) of a computer ..... nice for a guy who says to have ethics. How ethical is it to try and screw some poor sucker out of 400$ for a 7,8 years old computer when he could get a new one for the same price ???
I won't screw anyone. I read folks in here who have no ethics and feel they are so successful in technology, they can make less experienced folks feel inferior. Its good; I dont take it to heart. This is my second built and it was tough. I researched anything that was confusing and did pretty good.

It's one thing to say, dude the CPU is slow and not worth the trouble. If you change it to something faster, given you have a standard Mofo, perhaps.

Then its another to make me feel inferior.

I never tried to sell anything before. I felt why not fix the PC up with newer components other than CPU and MOFO. I am not keen on product knowledge yet; I'm in the process of studying for the A plus test.

I figured given I put money into her why not make a small profit. Of course 733 is slower than 1.2 GHZ. It's not about insulting. It's not about making anyone feel inferior. You folks just don't get that. And the software I have is and was paid for. What I can reapply toward other PCs I do. Pro also, given techs upgrade and not XP home. I am not rich neither.

All I asked is for an opinion; nothing more. I never asked to help in buying any additional parts nor will I. I never rely on others to dictate my actions.

Instead of insult and call my build "retarded", and other vain words, perhaps offering product knowledge I don't know YET, like what Slot A / 360 CPU Chip I could consider within the GHZ class, would have been professional and compassionate.

That's what I would have done instead of make someone feel inferior. I don't have a problem upgrading or just scrapping this project and focusing on a 1.2 GHZ CPU with 256 MB I already have. I can just buy a cheap Micro ATX and reapply to the newer case.

I'm sure the audio, graphics, and USB will be up to date along with other components I have.

If I cannot afford a 3700+ with expensive sound blaster cards and 3D grahic cards the way you folks can, then I will do what I can afford and make sure the machine will be loaded with what ever I have available.

I also provide tech service with any build I want to sell. If someone wants to buy whatever, where ever let them. I don't care; I never stated I was going to sell this. Just seeking opinions.

I live in a big city.

Next time I won't ask on this forum. Instead of giving grief toward those that ask for advice on what to buy rather than researching, perhaps you can be more compassionate toward an inexperience tech travels to get toward where you are.

I was blinded by my first considered sell and the fact the PC moves pretty good. Never mind the advice . I dont need it and never will again in here.

No mention on how difficult it was to transfer the mofo onto a new Case from the old specific IBM 300PL desktop. Im proud of it and knew it would be difficult selling this with a CPU so slow, but I did a good job and you cant take that away from me.
December 10, 2006 5:24:52 PM

you can get a new dell/hp/e-machine with a 15 in flat panel 512 mb ram (min)
p4 or amd for 399.99 or less that would completly destroy your build. i appreciate the time and difficulty you put in to breathing new life into an old machine but $20 bucks is more than i would give. you have to get a little perspective
December 10, 2006 5:34:10 PM

Quote:
live in a big city.

Next time I won't ask on this forum. Instead of giving grief toward those that ask for advice on what to buy rather than researching, perhaps you can be more compassionate toward an inexperience tech travels to get toward where you are.

I was blinded by my first considered sell and the fact the PC moves pretty good. Never mind the advice . I dont need it and never will again in here.

No mention on how difficult it was to transfer the mofo onto a new Case from the old specific IBM 300PL desktop. Im proud of it and knew it would be difficult selling this with a CPU so slow, but I did a good job and you cant take that away from me.

nooooooooooooooooo!!!

don't go!! we'll be nice. Don't bring us the GRIEF!!!!
Nobody is gonna take your "baby" away from you!!! It's yours!! Forever and ever!!!!! and then some!!!

bottom line is that you went all this trouble for nothing! Except that it was a good learning experience!! If you can sell at your preffered price, kudos for you!!! Yes some people are being rude, but you can rise above it!!

oh...who am I kidding... Bye bye!!!!!
December 10, 2006 5:39:09 PM

Quote:
you can get a new dell/hp/e-machine with a 15 in flat panel 512 mb ram (min)
p4 or amd for 399.99 or less that would completly destroy your build. i appreciate the time and difficulty you put in to breathing new life into an old machine but $20 bucks is more than i would give. you have to get a little perspective
Thank you for realizing, only on my second build how difficult it was to get her to function. Of course I know there are more better quality machines. I wanted more of a response in making the machine seem responsive from where it was, toward the price I was considering....

Now, is what counts for a new tech. And its sickening experienced techs couldnt research a 300PL and see how specific it is, not to mention the MOFO designed for that specific form factor. I put it in a new mid tower, learned more about Bios and security asset chips, etc.

Comment on that and ask me questions on things relative toward the build rather than the considered sell. I would never treat anyone the way most in here did toward me. You only saw what made you feel superior which proves you have unstable lives and personal opinions rather than general ones.
December 10, 2006 5:48:47 PM

Quote:
live in a big city.

nooooooooooooooooo!!!

don't go!! we'll be nice. Don't bring us the GRIEF!!!!
Nobody is gonna take your "baby" away from you!!! It's yours!! Forever and ever!!!!! and then some!!!

bottom line is that you went all this trouble for nothing! Except that it was a good learning experience!! If you can sell at your preffered price, kudos for you!!! Yes some people are being rude, but you can rise above it!!

oh...who am I kidding... Bye bye!!!!!Bye to you also.

Life is one big learning experience after another. So what I spend money on it. That was my right and I'm proud I took proper actions and wore an anti static device and was very careful. It was a wonderful learning experience that I can take onto my next PC travels.

No one even asked which size metal washer I used, given that gave me problems. Sometimes the provided screws and washers dont work on every MOFO. Something an experienced and "professional tech", in here would know but not so much an inexperience one.

Or, how I got the HDD and Reset lights to function along with Power given the MOFO headers wasnt marked and configured for a newer upgrade.

So, cool I don't take it personal. Anyone can tell, folks who are rude have serious inner problems.
December 10, 2006 5:50:43 PM

I live in Canada and I can buy a 1ghz celeron system with xp home and an 80gig hd a 350watt psu a cd-dvd combo drive a fx 5500 and asus mb with all the driver discs and necessary software for $100.00 dollarsI would not pay more than 50-75 dollars for what you have.Sorry for the bad news dude.These days older comps just don't have a good re-sale value.In fact I gave a similar system away to a friend for their kids to play on not very long ago.Oh ya it also had an on-board nic.Goodluck.

Dahak

AMD X2-4400+@2.4 S-939
EVGA NF4 SLI MB
2X EVGA 7800GT IN SLI
2X1GIG DDR IN DC MODE
WD300GIG HD
EXTREME 19IN.MONITOR 1280X1024
ACE 520WATT PSU
COOLERMASTER MINI R120
December 10, 2006 5:51:26 PM

Quote:

I once found a quarter, and I cherish that moment every day of my life as my greatest achievement.
a b à CPUs
December 10, 2006 5:57:14 PM

You asked if this machine can be sold for $400 and we're telling you "no". Far as living in a big city, I live in Miami and P4 systems are going for that much. An old Pentium 3 is not worth $400. Congrats on rebuilding it, but no one who knows computers will pay that much for something people throw out. All of us are commenting on the build and are trying to tell you IT'S NOT WORTH $400! You can walk into a store and pick up a brand new machine for that much. Heck, I was giving a similar machine FOR FREE last month. I fixed it up and give it away. Again, you MAY get $50 if your lucky, or as I said earlier, $200 IF the monitor is worth getting ( 19" CRT or an LCD). All of us are commenting on the build and are trying to tell you IT'S NOT WORTH $400! You can walk into a store and pick up a brand new machine for that much.

Again, if you can't deal with our feedbacks, stay off the forum.
December 10, 2006 6:00:05 PM

Quote:
Then its another to make me feel inferior.

But you are inferior. :) 
December 10, 2006 6:11:30 PM

Hehe

Well I have to say good for you, you probobly learned alot from doing this build and thats good.
Getting tings to work trubble shooting and so on as wery valueble for YOU.

And thats good keep on working and you might GET to be a techy on day
Second build is ... well your still a techy n00b but work on it and you get there.

If u fixed the system up for yourself or for a friend for free then nice.
New nice case and able to do some web surfing and even playing worms on it, not to bad =)

Trying to sell the system for more then 75-100 bux (and thats to somone who can/will have use for the case & hdd in the future) is, well not so etical.

Helping someone with the stuff u putt in and doing the work for them?
well u earned 50$
Installing the software for them (not FOR the software) and getting all sofware to work as is
Well u earn yourself 50$ more

Taking the old stuff buing a new hdd & case (the other parts to?) installing components and sofware and then trying to sell it?
Well u earned experience but prob will lose like 50+$ as u can prob only get 50$ or so if your lucky.
December 10, 2006 6:12:05 PM

There is nothing wrong with making a PC with older parts, for less intense use - but you need to adjust the price to match the quality and speed of the items.

Nobody is on your case for using that processor, but to try sell it at $400 and be proud of it - that is really low.
December 10, 2006 6:21:01 PM

Quote:
And the software I have is and was paid for. What I can reapply toward other PCs I do.

You still don't get it do ya? I have to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you are just a naive uninformed n00b and not engaging in premeditated piracy.

Let me spell it out for ya, and hope it's the former in which case my time and effort is justified. If it's the latter, then you're just another slime-suckin' thievin' lyin' cheatin' scumbag who's lower than whale dreck:

When you purchase ANY software you are granted a license for your own personal use. You are free to sell the PC you have the software on if you pass along all the original documentation and media TO ONE PERSON!

You are NOT granted a license to copy that software onto 2, 3, 4, 5, 100, 1000 or a million PCs.

THAT IS PIRACY.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ARE NOW IN PRISON.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

It would be really great if I could go out and buy a copy of Vista Ultimate for $399, make copies of it and sell them for $200. I could make $2000 if I sold 10. I could make $20,000 if I sold 100. I could make $20 million if I sold a hundred thousand.

Now there are people who do that and they do it on that scale. They are criminals. They are sought by law enforcement authorities and do years in prison if they are convicted.

Can I make this any clearer?

Now, I'm sure that I speak for a lot of the people on this forum in saying that if you understand this concept, realize that the wisdom and knowledge that can be found on this forum is worthy of comprehension and respect, that your insistence on a mistaken point of view needs to be abandoned when faced with overwhelming evidence from reliable, informed forum members, and that MOFO is what you're called when you're peeling away in the Bling Escalade you just stole from 50 Cent, then you would be a valued member of this community.

If you don't, then you're a pathetic loser, and do us all a favour and f**k off. :roll:
December 10, 2006 6:23:57 PM

Quote:

Modem Card

The Case wiring was tricky along with certain BIOS configurations I had to modify and turn off. One example is a security asset chip set by IBM.

The MOFO headers isn't named and doesn't look like the headers we all know and appreciate. So, I was fortunate to have the Case lights working, but the power and reset do the same thing. I didn't want to risk disconnecting the wiring from it's connector leading to a similiar situation of soldering or terminal stripping, so I won't bother changing them again.

I was wondering, given what I have done and just making the old gal active, and looking newer with the new Mid Tower case, can she be sold for about 400 bucks including OS, software, montior, keyboard, mouse, and speakers?

This is the case image:

Thanks for any input.

PC Case

I'll give you two carrots and a old button. Seriously man, Dell is selling better for far cheaper.
December 10, 2006 6:24:51 PM

Quote:

Hahaha wow well I know this thread is pretty much over but

DUDE IT'S A COMPUTER, NOT A KITTEN.
December 10, 2006 6:32:04 PM

I gave up. He's too thick to understand what we are saying.
December 10, 2006 6:39:55 PM

Quote:
I gave up. He's too thick to understand what we are saying.

I feel sorry for the poor braindamaged dork that he'll probably find to give him the $400 for that sadsack POS.
December 10, 2006 6:42:01 PM

$400? u mean US DOLLAR? wow, sounds like pretty greedy to me.

if anybody offer US$400, i will sell mine. which is at least 3 times faster as yours:

p4 northwood 2.4gzh w/HT(asus mobo, 430WPSU), DVDrom and DVD+-RW, 20(ide)+80(ide)+250(sata) GB HDD, 1GB pc2700ram, 128MB FX5200 gfc, 19' CRT.
course XP home OEM CD, nero 5, power dvd 5.

and lots freeware: open office, zipgenius6, AVG, sygate......

personally i think my system is worth $300+, but $400? i don't know.
!