webcam

I have a panasonic digital camera without a firewire.
I use the miro dc30+ capturecard for making movies.
Is there a possibility to use this camera as a webcam trough the
capturecard?
Greetz

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:06:03 GMT, "De Raedemaecker F"
<f.d.r@pandora.be> wrote:

>I have a panasonic digital camera without a firewire.
>I use the miro dc30+ capturecard for making movies.
>Is there a possibility to use this camera as a webcam trough the
>capturecard?
>Greetz

Probably. Download some webcam programs and see if they work.

Which model (panasonic)? ?
Didn't you try to find "on line" documentation??