Puzzle Pirates?

Has the Puzzle Pirates link been at the top of my Items page in the Jump
To: section for a long time and I just missed it?

If so I'm annoyed with myself for being blind.
If not I'm annoyed with them for adding it lol.

I think I need a nap as I'm tending towards annoyed. :)

--
Rich G.
http://www.simplerich.com/blog

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Rich G. [simplerich@gmail.com] said
> Has the Puzzle Pirates link been at the top of my Items page in the Jump
> To: section for a long time and I just missed it?

Been there for quite a few months.

Funny, I hadnt noticed it until it was pointed out!

Les wrote:
> Rich G. [simplerich@gmail.com] said
>
>>Has the Puzzle Pirates link been at the top of my Items page in the Jump
>>To: section for a long time and I just missed it?
>

> Been there for quite a few months.

Wow - I need to read more and look at the purdy pictures less I suppose
so I can get cranky in a more timely manner. :)

Thankee.

--
Rich G.
http://www.simplerich.com/blog