Speech crashes programs

January 9, 2005 2:25:01 AM

Hi, when I try to set-up or use a microphone or speech recognition most of my
programs stop operating. Last time I tried to turn on the microphone,
Outlook and Word programs stopped. I could not close these programs through
TaskMaster. After four hours I had to crash the system to reboot. I am at a
lose to find the solution.
--
Maurice
Anonymous

I want to know if you found a solution to this problem. I have a system that
doing the same thing Windows xp Pro sp2 office 2003

!