My first MAJOR Restock!!

A Smiling Space Faerie coin!! I restocked it this morning and I have turned
down offers of over 5 mill... Actually, I was talked out of trading it.
Anyway, it was my first R99 restock, I think, or at least my most valuable
restock. And here I am, not selling it. LOL Woo hoo me! I should put it
in my album... But I can't do it just yet. I spent only 11,111 on it,
but... HOW COULD I TURN DOWN 5.2 MILLION???? How could I????

I did :eek:P Well, not yet. It is still in my trades, and I haven't brought
myself to decline it yet. I might accidentally hit ACCEPT. Oops!

In other crazy Neopian news, I am technically top ten in stamp collecting
again (tied for 9th) and I got the snicklebeast avatar (178!!) Awaiting my
harris and huggy avatars, what don't I have? Quadrapus? Snowbunny?
Hmmmmm. And I am nearing the 250 game plateau for that avatar :eek:) And my
Kau Gallery has sprung to life - I need just 2 more books to complete the
Kau Book Collection. Don't know where to go after that - morphing potions?
Weapons? Defense items? Kau print looks good, too :eek:)

I should go to bed... Nighty night :eek:)

CONGRATS!!!

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>A Smiling Space Faerie coin!! I restocked it this morning and I have
>turned
> down offers of over 5 mill... Actually, I was talked out of trading it.
> Anyway, it was my first R99 restock, I think, or at least my most valuable
> restock. And here I am, not selling it. LOL Woo hoo me! I should put
> it
> in my album... But I can't do it just yet. I spent only 11,111 on it,
> but... HOW COULD I TURN DOWN 5.2 MILLION???? How could I????
>
> I did :eek:P Well, not yet. It is still in my trades, and I haven't brought
> myself to decline it yet. I might accidentally hit ACCEPT. Oops!
>
> In other crazy Neopian news, I am technically top ten in stamp collecting
> again (tied for 9th) and I got the snicklebeast avatar (178!!) Awaiting
> my
> harris and huggy avatars, what don't I have? Quadrapus? Snowbunny?
> Hmmmmm. And I am nearing the 250 game plateau for that avatar :eek:) And my
> Kau Gallery has sprung to life - I need just 2 more books to complete the
> Kau Book Collection. Don't know where to go after that - morphing
> potions?
> Weapons? Defense items? Kau print looks good, too :eek:)
>
> I should go to bed... Nighty night :eek:)

Wow, congrats! Where did you find it for 11,111 np? Someone's shop?

It was a restock - in the collectible coin shop

I refreshed over it, figured it was gone but tried anyway, and got it :eek:)

"Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
> Wow, congrats! Where did you find it for 11,111 np? Someone's shop?

Most likely in the actual neopian shop.